By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official drunk thread

I_Heart_Nintendo said:
I always found it odd that people would get drunk by themselves just to post about it on a forum. Regardless of the fact that most of the time its a quick attention grab and probably not true.

erm i never get drunk on my own.

I drink with mates and then post on here whilst listening to music on youtube with them. Or i get drunk them come back and think oh i will check out VGC.

Oh and i sometimes have a drink whilst playing my PS3 then i will post on here after. Thats when i am sad and lonely.

@ The big drunk G ;)

We know all the tricks of the trade lol.

I dont usualy get depressed when drunk.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Is this the argue about why people get drunk and post on the forums thread?

Cuz when people drunk post they probably wouldn't want to post here.

They would probably rather create their own thread declaring how great they feel.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Whoop

The weekend is coming

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
I_Heart_Nintendo said:
I always found it odd that people would get drunk by themselves just to post about it on a forum. Regardless of the fact that most of the time its a quick attention grab and probably not true.

I drink with mates and then post on here whilst listening to music on youtube with them. Or i get drunk them come back and think oh i will check out VGC.

Oh and i sometimes have a drink whilst playing my PS3 then i will post on here after. Thats when i am sad and lonely.

@ The big drunk G ;)

Well I rarely get depressed to when I drink just the odd lonely times :(

Speaking of drinking I'm off to liquor store to get some beer, I've been sober for 5 days!  :O

Actually I probably won't get drunk I just want a taste.

Gilgamesh said:
Serious_frusting said:
I_Heart_Nintendo said:

@ The big drunk G ;)

Well I rarely get depressed to when I drink just the odd lonely times :(

Speaking of drinking I'm off to liquor store to get some beer, I've been sober for 5 days!  :O

Actually I probably won't get drunk I just want a taste.

well i am getting drunk today. 3 of my friends have brought 2 bottles of vodka each because it is on special offer. And i have decided i am going to help them drink the lot