By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Big software titles flopping in the US

d'ya think Lunar Knights for DS made a profit...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Also if your going for full value, the computer is by far the best gaming rig just because of how much crap you can do with it.

Combined with the fact that the computer is 99% backwords compatable with a MUCH larger backwords compatability library then the PS3.

I mean I can go to Office Max right now and buy a bunch of new games that got monster reviews a couple years ago. Those games are like 5 bucks each.

One of these days i have to get "Rise of Nations."

99% BC on a computer? you must not have vista... LOL OT: shams, i definitely see where you're coming from... games that would do okay by their own merit can easily get overshadowed by the bigger games. there were alot of titles on the PS2 that i would go get during the dry spells, 1 to 2 yrs after their initial release. that's the nature of the beast though, plus some companies do need to plan their release dates better.