By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prince Of Persia : SOT MOVIE Trailer - Looks Amazing!

Too humorous and kiddy oriented for my taste, but I like epic movies. It will easily be the best movie based on a game so far.

But there are more good game movies to come in the future such as WoW, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted, God of War, Lost Planet, Shadow of Colossis etc. Prince of Persia is the first to start a trend of great games-to-movies.

Around the Network

The accents D=

I don't know art, but I know what I like. I like this.

Looks... like a popcorn movie. nothing more.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Slimebeast said:
Too humorous and kiddy oriented for my taste, but I like epic movies. It will easily be the best movie based on a game so far.

But there are more good game movies to come in the future such as WoW, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted, God of War, Lost Planet, Shadow of Colossis etc. Prince of Persia is the first to start a trend of great games-to-movies.

And Bioshock! Hopefully the project is still alive.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Slimebeast said:

And Bioshock! Hopefully the project is still alive.

Well it ain't. They realized the budget was too big in times of economical Crysis so the hole project was put on hold. :/

Jordan Mechner is one of the excutive producer so I am confident the movie will be great.

A whole day since I posted in this thread. My how time flies.

I wouldn't call it good...but it looks like watchable junk.

Got to love how they all have british accents. Makes them sounds classy even if that language didn't exist at the time.

How come they can't do a movie about a dude discovering something cool...like the dagget that stops time...and then just having fun with it? Like Bill and Ted would...