By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Sales (26 Oct - 1 Nov

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:
A user here who doesn't like to handle the truth or doesn't have common sense, has an account, oh god! I've seen this a million times!!!

Truth? XFD, kids should learn how to use logic before posting crap on their sigs. Before Irony hits you over the head try and do some research on review statistics you Donkey.

Go back to Gamefaqs, we don't allow that kind of crap here.

But you allow ignorance and fanboys? i hear you.

We sure as hell don't allow flaming (and if you're going to do it, use something better than "kid" and "donkey").

And you complained that you don't use these forums because of fanboys like him, but then, what forums do you use? Because if you're still using Gamefaqs, you're still in the haven of illogical fanboys.

Around the Network
halil23 said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:
A user here who doesn't like to handle the truth or doesn't have common sense, has an account, oh god! I've seen this a million times!!!

Truth? XFD, kids should learn how to use logic before posting crap on their sigs. Before Irony hits you over the head try and do some research on review statistics you Donkey.

WOW! Did you just called me a Donkey? Oh the irony!

Contradicting yourself much?

Did you just "called" me? lol.

You hate the xbox, it's ok i understand, just don't let it ruin your life.

---

MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:

We sure as hell don't allow flaming (and if you're going to do it, use something better than "kid" and "donkey").

And you complained that you don't use these forums because of fanboys like him, but then, what forums do you use? Because if you're still using Gamefaqs, you're still in the haven of illogical fanboys.

This is only my 10th visit in the last year that's why i have such a low post count for such a long time membership, this site allows people to have "incite-flaming" friendly signatures without being modded, that's kind of ridiculous and i'm not just talking about him either. He had an awfully biased and ignorant sig and i simply commented on it. Whats wrong with that? I take back the donkey comment but calling someone a kid isn't an insult if they ARE a kid. You  a read a sig like that and he can't be older than 15.

---

halil23 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:

So Lord_Yggdrassil came from Gamefaqs...right??? I'm not surprise!!!

You act like they are the same sites..i can't talk about sales extensively with other users on GF because most of them see vgchartz as a joke,  this site is more focused on the sales side.  I use GF to talk about sports and films, and specfic RPG games. It has a much larger community after all.

---

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:

This is only my 10th visit in the last year that's why i have such a low post count for such a long time membership, this site allows people to have "incite-flaming" friendly signatures without being modded, that's kind of ridiculous and i'm not just talking about him either. He had an awfully biased and ignorant sig and i simply commented on it. Whats wrong with that? I take back the donkey comment but calling someone a kid isn't an insult if they ARE a kid. You  a read a sig like that and he can't be older than 15.

Fair enough, but you should visit Vgchartz more. It's a great site. I don't think this site "allows" anything so much as people not reporting it. I'm sure that if the mods knew that people were being bothered by something, they'd do something about it. But complaining on the forums won't do much at all.

Around the Network
halil23 said:

BTW his avatar is pretty much self explanatory...

Yes the Jokes on you.

---

MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:

Fair enough, but you should visit Vgchartz more. It's a great site. I don't think this site "allows" anything so much as people not reporting it. I'm sure that if the mods knew that people were being bothered by something, they'd do something about it. But complaining on the forums won't do much at all.

I'm not really complaining, i was just making a statement on his sig. it's borderline trolling. Hence why i flamed him. But meh i just wanna talk about sales, that's the only reason i come on here.

---

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
halil23 said:

I'm not really complaining, i was just making a statement on his sig. it's borderline trolling. Hence why i flamed him. But meh i just wanna talk about sales, that's the only reason i come on here.

What he's saying is basically to report halil (or leave a comment on the profile of a mod) if his signature is bothering you too much (and I agree, it reeks with bias). But to attack him on the thread calling him a donkey is also a violation of forum rules.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

man fifa really has taken the crown over pes now!

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
They have shipped 2.5 Million TEKKEN 6 copies in PAL ALONE

what were they thinking

This is Namco. Thinking logically is something they don't do :'(

They make great games but they can be really stupid.

I'm confused.

For one thing, Tekken is biggest in PAL. Second, Tekken 5 sold about 2.4 million in PAL alone, and that's without updated data (it's likely much higher). And let's not act like first week sales decide everything. Tekken 6 can have legs just like anything else. In fact, I expect it. Let's not forget how Super Smash Bros. Brawl ended up selling in Europe. We all bitched over its first week sales, but it ended up doing spectacularly.