By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which car should be on the cover of Gran Turismo 5?

The Exige is really beautiful, but clearly GT5 must use the AMC :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I think that the Benz is my second choice.. the Ferrari brand has just too much class going for it, and it's the first time that GT has ever licensed it. Mercedes has been with them for a long time already. There are far more Ferrari fans in F1 than any other team.

Necromunda said:

How about the upcoming Saleen S5S Raptor

I like this guys idea, nice car.... lol

^^ That Saleen is amazing. Love the color too.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Vetteman94 said:

This car seems to show up alot in their screenshots,  kinda like the GT-R concept did for Prologue.  So I will say this one.

ahh, Stuttgart

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

Around the Network

A lot of the cars you guys posted are rather obscure brands, even though they look amazing. The cover needs a brand that is recognizable aside from the car being pretty.

I wish Porsche was licensed here.. That would be an amazing cover.

This Lada FTW.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

lestatdark said:
Unicorn? :O

nicolas cage called the shelby mustang gt500 a unicorn because it's supposedly a car that when he tries to steal one, something bad always happens.

(unicorns are not real, hence it's basically impossible to catch one)

@bugrimmar

Oh yeah, now I remember. I only remembered him being so scared of stealing Eleanor because the bad luck he had with the car :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"