By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rockies or Red Sox?

The Rockies and Red Sox are competing in the World Series, and I just wanted to know who everyone thinks will come out on top. My vote goes to the Rockies.

Copy and paste the following from the poster above you and add a number to whichever team you want to win:

Rockies - 1

Red Sox - 0

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network

Red Sox

Red Sox

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

sox.

good time for a brainteaser:

you want to bet on the ultimate winner of this world series, but your local bookie only takes bets on a per game basis. (for simplicity's sake, suppose the odds are exactly the same for the red sox and the rockies, and it's 1:1.) how do you structure your bets so that you can "emulate" betting on who wins the world series?

clarification: say you want to bet $100 on the rockies to win the world series. by the end of the series, you MUST end up with either $200 or $0, not anything in between.

the Wii is an epidemic.

I'm a New Yorker, so it is VERY hard for me to admit this, but I'm gonna have to say the Red Sox due to experience and just plain luck.

Copy and paste the following from the poster above you and add a number to whichever team you want to win:

Rockies - 1

Red Sox - 4

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

RED SOX!!!

Been a fan since i was a kid

ROCKIES all da WAY

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Gotta go with the Rocks. They've been hotter than any other team in baseball and even with the 8 day layoff, they are still on an unbelievable streak. Plus I'm from Colorado, so I have no choice .

Ok. Here are the standings so far:

Rockies - 3

Red Sox - 5

Keep voting!

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

After the series is over, I'm going to have a random drawing. If the Red Sox win, I'll pick one random person that picked them to win to get...some prize. If the Red Sox lost, I'll pick one random person who picked against them to ban for a week...or maybe all of them. ;)