By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Exclusives in 2010. Quite alot of potential awesomeness.

Feylic said:
Wow, sucks for PC owners that all those games got cancelled for it :/

Sure am glad you stopped by to post something useful in the thread.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

ah crackdown the series i wish ps3 had

Feylic said:
Wow, sucks for PC owners that all those games got cancelled for it :/

Round of applause for the troll.......

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

im buying halo reach
fable 3
alan wake
natal
and i will have to try a splinter cell and mass efect demo before buying the game, if no demo of these games come out then i am not getting mass effect and splintercell.

1. Metro 2033
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Splinter Cell Conviction
5. Kingdom Under Fire 2
8. Tropico 3
11. Mechwarrior
12. The Secret World
13. All Points Bulletin

ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE!!!

Around the Network

damn can we please stop with this 360/PC exclusive crap...

we have 3 consoles, those games listed can only be played on the 360, so its exclusive...

jpain333 said:
damn can we please stop with this 360/PC exclusive crap...

we have 3 consoles, those games listed can only be played on the 360, so its exclusive...

Exclusive means only 1 platform, but PC can also play those games, so they're not exclusive.

Reason is on my side.

But the PC as a gaming platform is irrelevant and doesn't exist.
Now reason is on my side ;)

Lord Flashheart said:
But the PC as a gaming platform is irrelevant and doesn't exist.
Now reason is on my side ;)

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!

dsister44 said:
Pale_Fire said:
Mass Effect 2 and Splinter Cell will be AWESOME. KUF2, APB and Alan Wake have lots of potential too. But I think Fable III will be a FAIL(Because Fable II disappoint me SO MUCH).

Anyway, this lineup looks great.But I think PS3 exclusives are better.With GOW3,GT5,Modnation Racer, Final Fantasy XIV, Heavy Rain, and maybe Resistance 3, L.A.Noire, Agent, Final Fantasy Versus XIII in Japan, a new Media Molecule game, The Last Guardian. The PS3 is gonna kick so much ass!We'll see a fierce battle between 360 and ps3 in 2010,Bring it on!

Final Fantasy XIV, is more than likely coming to the 360. Square is in talks with Microsoft 

Resistance 3, is unannounced. None of the games on Selnor's list are unannounced 

The Agent, hasn't had anything release about it, not even screenshots. Highly doubt we will see this in 2010

L.A.Noire, we haven't heard anything about this game in a couple of years(Besides the rumor of it going multiplatform 

A new Media Molecule game, Again not announced 

Final Fantasy XIII, How can we play it if it is released in Japan?

The Last Guardian, Something tells me we won't see this game till 2011

Is that so? http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175926

As for Media Molecule, they're currently still working on updates and content for LBP.

According to news on FFXIV, however, it seems like it's going to release first on PS3 and PC, and then at a later stage possibly the Xbox 360.

OT: An excellent line-up for the Xbox 360. 2010 is going to be huge. However, details are still bland regarding the release date of the Xbox 360 version of APB.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!