By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank ToD review thread.

I actually like Gamespot even though I believe they lean towards Micorsoft. When I check a game review for PS_ I just add about one point and the score is about right.

Around the Network

@Leo-j

I agree, they gave motorstorm a 7....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

gamespot should score it higher than deadlocked (they'd be stupid not to) but no higher than the orignal.

however, they now seem to rate games in .5 increments. therefore it will either get a 8.5 or a 9.0. i'd be very suprised with anything else.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

@ ameratsu

Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked got 8.6 so they don't jump .5 for the score.
The original got 9.0 ( in my theory a 10 which is the right score) so if they stay lower than the original it won't get a 9.

There is a review added to gamerankings I was checking it and it was 92.5 when I renewed the page it went down to 92.0.

Around the Network

10/10 from Gametap

10/10 from Playmagazine

Are Insomniac the present day equivalent to the old-school Rare (Not modern Rare!)?

ameratsu said:
IGN gave it 94 + editors choice award. though i've never liked ign i'm sure some people here do.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/829/829409p1.html

Cool - excellent score from IGN, confirms it as the best PS3 game this year.

BTW - I'll just about bet my house that Uncharted gets lower scores, leaving R&C as "the" PS3 title for the holidays.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I dunno......the R&C games and the J&D games were always roughly tied in my book, except for the Jak games getting worse and the Ratchet games getting better....still, Naughty Dog has mad skills, and I wouldn't count them out yet.