By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What SEGA Console is your favorite?!!! A tribute to SEGA!!!

Mega drive.

Around the Network

Genesis is the best.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

No Master System?

Mega Drive or Dreamcast. Hm. Dreamcast has Skies of Arcadia and Bangai-O so I vote for Dreamcast.

Saturn.

Unfortunately, I'll be defeated by the Dreamcast-zealots. Bring it :P

Dreamcast.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Shenmue is one of my favorite game of all time so I have to go with the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast was also a beast when it came to fighting games Soulcalibur, Powerstone 1 &2, Marvel Vs Capcom 1&2, Project Justice, Dead or Alive 2, Virtua Fighter 3TB and all the Street Fighter 3 games.

Hmmm... Mega Drive... Dreamcast... Mega Drive.... Dreamcast... xD

Hard decision... but I think I'll go with the Dreamcast. Simply because there weren't just so many good games (in such a short period of time), but also so many incredibly unique and sometimes weird games - which is a pro in my eyes.

Without a doubt the Dreamcast. I mean it had Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue 1 and 2, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia 2, Tony Hawk 1 and 2, Street Fighter franchise, SNK fighting games, a ton of SHMUPS, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Phantasy Star Online, etc. No other Sega console could top that!

For me the Sega Genesis, I used to play Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles almost all the time. Plus other great games like Mickey Mania, Power Rangers, Animaniacs, The Lion King, Ren & Stimpy, and Tiny Toons.

I have to vote Genesis since it is the only one I bothered to buy.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)