By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Media Summit

When is this? Was it today? I'm so confused because I am really hoping for a Zelda trailer.

Around the Network

there's not going to be a zelda trailer in my opinion

IS TODAY!!!!?!/!? idk really... I'll probably wait till someone posts something :l

Well when will the Summit take place?

google is your friend

"Nintendo have shot down any hopes of big new games being announced within the rest of 2009 as well as announcing it will not be be having its’ usual media summit either."

Around the Network

Thanks professor. This sucks.

A lot of people here share your pain man.

Not me really though, I've already had enough pain from nintendo that it's become dull.
Zelda is supposedly coming out in 2010, probably in the last 3-4 months of the year, but I have a very strong feeling that it wont be out til' mid-late 2011.

Good gawd, Zelda fans honestly are the biggest whiners on the planet (never mind that there is a new Zelda coming this Christmas for the DS). 

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Prime: Other M, Sin & Punishment 2 are coming out in the next 12 months. That's a pretty damn good lineup.

If there is supposed to be this fabled "Fall Conference" I'd be quite pleased if they just showed new media on some of the above mentioned games. 

what made you think it was today?