By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wheres my PS3 Monster Hunter! >

I've been waiting patiently for Capcom to throw us PS3 Monster Hunter Fanboys a bone and announce a PS3 Monster hunter, instead of another PSP one that will be practically identical to the other Monster Hunters ><

A PS3 version wouldnt only sell MUCH MUCH better (particularly in Japan) but would also make the controls much much easier..let alone the fat that it would look stunning...and the online advantages of PS3 over PSP...

Its turning into a software war between PSP and PS3 :P

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

I would buy it. MH on the PSP is insanely good.

A PS3 version could handle an open world... omg. Maybe they'll make a MH MMO and put it on PS3.

I do know what you mean , i wish parasite eve's 3rd birthday was on ps3 along with final fantasy agito 13 instead of going to psp

Are you seriously claiming it would sell a lot more on PS3 than on PSP in Japan?

Yes...I am.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Let alone the hardware it would ship in Japan.

Let me get this straight, new MH game would sell "MUCH MUCH BETTER" on PS3 than PSP, especially in Japan?

yup

New game+New structure+ first game on PS3+ Graphics Upgrade+PS3 Bundle(probable)+yeah

no it won't ssliasil!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey