By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Funny shit/ Blue Ray Xbox 360 movie Xbots!

So a couple of doods came over and one of them bought his trey, we were playing Fat Princess and Infamous for a couple hours :P

But anyways we rented Dawn Of The Dead from XBL and it was streaming and it was 1080p, very clear with my 4mb connection.

So about half way through the movie my other friend walks in and (he is a Xbot) he says "Omg Blue RAY wtf man! Your a fucking traitor" and me and the other doods just laugh our asses off and he looks like a complete asshole talking shit about Blue Ray and how the quality of BR movies is shit and so on.

So when he gets done trashing BR and PS3 i say

"First of all fuck you asshole BR is the shit, Second of all this isnt a BR movie"

He says "Lair! i see the PS3 right there"

So i press the Guide button and he says

"Oh, this is too clear to be a BR disc anyways" 

Yes i know BR has better image quality than streaming 1080p thats why its funny

we all just laugh our asses off.

Around the Network

Unintentional slip, or subconscious?

Blu-ray is totally crap. I can't tell the difference between it and VHS on my HDTV.

i guess you had to be there?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Its funny how fanboys try to bring down the other system.

@Tedsteriscool

Totally, infact me recording a movie on my phone, that was recorded in a movie theater is better quality than Blue Ray.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Blu-ray is totally crap. I can't tell the difference between it and VHS on my HDTV.

Watching Standard DVD's on a high def tv is basically the same quality as Blu Ray.

Garnett said:

When he saw it, he was disappoint.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

deathgod33 said:
tedsteriscool said:

Watching Standard DVD's on a high def tv is basically the same quality as Blu Ray.

what kind of tv because mine transfomers dvd have jaggies, the blu ray none!

Xoj said:
deathgod33 said:
tedsteriscool said:

what kind of tv because mine transfomers dvd have jaggies, the blu ray none!

I think the intention of this thread is not to be sarcastic at all..

Truth does not fear investigation

lol Parasitc caught one of my dam typos!