By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

I don't believe I tarnished anything. It's all just reasoning beyond this single act, something that is lacking on the internet today (anyone remember the MGS4 360 leak?). Don't think I ever said anything bias on this thread yet. If I remember correctly, I even gave a possible release date if it is true.

Around the Network
Deidara89 said:
Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:
Kamal said:
@ Nen-suer: No, but atleast VGCHARTZ is getting credited thats what matters in the end.

Strike24: Only thing I know, time will tell.

What you don' t know is that we (I) want to believe yOu. I really want your post being true, but you are not much reliable!

You are a stranger (like Strike24 said), you said so little about your meeting with Troy, your thread is in contrast with other interviews, and you make very little to seem reliable.

So... have we a right to believe you a troll? Isn' t it normal?

If you don' t want us to believe, WHY have you opened this thread?

If you want us to believe, give us more info... make your word more credible.

At this moment I don't really care if you trust me or not, it's up to the members of this site to believe me or not. If it comes out good for us, if it doesn't too bad.

You don' t care if we trust you or not... so why have you opened this thread? If you don' t care about other, why didn' t you just keep this info for you?

If you care so much about this thread not being opened, why are you even posting in it?  

Strike24 said:
I don't believe I tarnished anything. It's all just reasoning beyond this single act, something that is lacking on the internet today (anyone remember the MGS4 360 leak?). Don't think I ever said anything bias on this thread yet. If I remember correctly, I even gave a possible release date if it is true.

I actually complimented you.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Probably for the same reason that the thread was open. An issue of hope. Building up hope that can either be fulfilled or crushed is a gamble. It's a subconscious, physiological aspect.

Kamal said:
Strike24 said:

I actually complimented you.

The way you put it, it seemed rather backhanded. But if that was your true intention, thanks.

Around the Network

Sweet

Blood_Tears said:
Deidara89 said:
Kamal said:
Deidara89 said:
Kamal said:
@ Nen-suer: No, but atleast VGCHARTZ is getting credited thats what matters in the end.

Strike24: Only thing I know, time will tell.

What you don' t know is that we (I) want to believe yOu. I really want your post being true, but you are not much reliable!

You are a stranger (like Strike24 said), you said so little about your meeting with Troy, your thread is in contrast with other interviews, and you make very little to seem reliable.

So... have we a right to believe you a troll? Isn' t it normal?

If you don' t want us to believe, WHY have you opened this thread?

If you want us to believe, give us more info... make your word more credible.

At this moment I don't really care if you trust me or not, it's up to the members of this site to believe me or not. If it comes out good for us, if it doesn't too bad.

You don' t care if we trust you or not... so why have you opened this thread? If you don' t care about other, why didn' t you just keep this info for you?

If you care so much about this thread not being opened, why are you even posting in it?  

Maybe because I am the only honest here: I simply want to know if Kamal is sincere or not. Many of you, like sheep, believe him without asking anything. Many others just ignored him not posting in this thread.

I m not in the first, nor in the second... I am in the middle: I want to believe him, but I want him to give a minimum sign of reliability. You cannot believe all you read without doubting... It' s inhuman or simply stupid.

I repeat: I m not saying Kamal is lying... I m only doubting

I don't think I would call it a fanbase tbh, the PS3 version has almost outsold the 360 version in its first month on the market.

I think it only just broke 200 000 world wide for 360.

That's Japan's fanbase. If you are going to compare it to the US fanbase, not a single person will take you seriously.

The Japanese literally sold out Xboxes in stores because of Vesperia only, their hatred for anything Microsoft is pretty well known.

Always wondered if they accept Apple, or do they hate everything American in electronics?

Apparently they do, and just hate Microsoft.

Hate? Only fanboy's hate companies or consoles and they are just a minority.

If they don't buy that many 360s it's simply because it doesn't have enough interesting games for them, so keep your conspiracy theories for yourself.