By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

after looking at the GOW 3 hating in God of War III >>>>>>> Dante's Inferno thread
i'm gonna make a prediction.
GOW 3 will have a higher METACRITIC score than Dante's Inferno.
GOW 3 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I still want that GoW3 demo.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The demo was awesome! I got the ultimate edition pre-ordered and I can't wait to play this next year.

DID YOU KNOW......you wasted your time trying to read this?

great thread, the best ive seen so far, great job,  i cant wait for god of war collection, then god of war 3, i would pay 300 bucks for this game right now, and probably more, march cant come fast enough

Can't wait to play The desert of Lost Souls in HD.

Even though GOW2 had better gameplay, combos and action sequences I slightly give the edge to God of War 1 overall do to better story, locations and atmosphere, but both game are my favorite games out of the PS2. Seriously I want the collection now.

Around the Network

Hello everyone !

I already have the DEMO and I am getting 2 demo codes in december ! With GoW collection + Ultimate Edition pre-order.

oh, I would like one of these codes but too bad I will be away for a long time(almost 3 months) starts December, by the time I get back to my PS3 the game is already close to the release.

Where are you going iblah ? Travelling the world ?

yes, I need to save it...........again *sighs*.

nah, I'm going to a relative's place with my parents and stay there for a while, then we are going on a trip to Asia together. I'm looking forward to the trip but don't really want to stay at the relative's place. but since my parents paid for everything so I have to do it their way, especially considering I've only been to home 3 times this year since I moved out and my mom is not amused O_o

IGN reviewed the collection ! 9.4 !