By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread

I want the demo so bad. Somebody share demo with me!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network

Just finished the demo, wonderfully brutal. 8-)

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

@Okey

Lol, I know.

@glitch

I think the glitch is because when you try to cross the crater, it normally should be after helios is destroyed and the titan goes away. SO when you try to fly across the game thinks you already did that part.

Did that make any sense ?

Yes. Can you make another account on your name for me so i can play the demo?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

@ Ferrari

IS it even possible to game share a promotional code ?

Around the Network

bob

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

@NKAJ

???
???

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@ Ferrari

IS it even possible to game share a promotional code ?

Once you've inputted the code, you download. It goes into your download list, and anybody with the account can download it from there.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

lestatdark said:
I'm not much for trophy collecting, nor am I for achievement collecting as you can see from my sig, I just play games for the fun of them ;)

Plus, old GoW games look already extremely good in their PS2 form, especially GoW 2 when you activate the 480p option ;) This collection will be a good buy for those who didn't get the first two games, or that don't have a B/C ps3, but to me it's a no buy, especially since in the next months there are a few games that I need to buy :P

Well heres a good reason to buy the gow collection. Blu Ray anti scratch layers. You'll have the game forever and in upgraded 720p display. Also the collection comes with the demo, trophies and its only 40 dollars

@geddesmond2

I've never said that there aren't good reasons to buy the GOW collection, I think it's a great buy for those who haven't got the games or that don't have a B/C PS3. But for the points you've adressed, personally they aren't influential, to me at least.

The BD anti scratch layer isn't a factor to me, since I take utmost care of my games. All my PS1 games are top notch without a single scratch and are all playable, even games like WipeOut and Ridge Racer. The 720p display is a good thing, but since the PS2 games look beautiful to me, that doesn't compel me as well. Also the trophies aren't a factor to me buying games, I don't really care how many trophies I've got, I just play to have fun.
The only true deciding factor would be the demo, which will come with the District 9 BD anyway, and that's one movie i'm definetly going to get ;).

Otherwise, for many, many people, the factors that you've pointed out are going to be the purchase reason of the GOW collection, just not in my case ;).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"