By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT - Website Downtime

There are 0 guests and 0 members online.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/v/g/vgchartz/public_html/header.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/v/g/vgchartz/public_html/header.php on line 4

WTF!?!?!??!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Is there anyone online?

There is only 20 members???

It is alive, It is alive!!!!

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Why is the highest ranking games 360 Games?!?

Around the Network

Why did the highest ranking column change to most popular games on the front page?

@W29, it changes each time you visit the page, it used to cycle between highest ranked and most popular, now it has the highest ranked for specific consoles which seems to be random each time you enter the homepage.

I got that SQL thing and 0 users too, but it stopped now.

@TWRoO

Yeah thanks I forgot about that.....GOSH!!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!! I Come on this site for 5 minutes and then when I refresh the page it stalls and says Internet Explorer cannot find page.....dag!!!!

ANd I see the 0 users and guests and it seems no one is online.

I'm just glad this page is up again :)

Yeah and your avatar hasn't made the transaction yet :P