By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you naked in your kitchen at 5AM?

source

Man Busted for Being Naked at Home

(Oct. 21) A Virginia man was busted for indecent exposure after he was caught in the buff. In his own home. Alone.
Eric Williamson, 29, got up at 5:30 a.m. Monday and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. He was naked, but he was alone in the Springfield house, so he didn't think it mattered.
Wrong.
A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path, according to WTTG-TV, Channel 5 in Washington. Through his front window, they saw Williamson having coffee in his birthday suit.
Fairfax County police showed up and arrested him. Williamson said he had no idea anyone could see him, but police said they believed he wanted to be seen by the public, said WTTG, a Fox station.
If convicted, Williamson could face one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. He plans to fight the charge.
"If I stood and seemed comfortable in my kitchen, it's natural. It's my kitchen," he told the station.
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved.
2009-10-21 18:04:51

Next thing you know, it'll be to be naked in the shower.

Around the Network

I'd counter charge the woman for tresspassing.

police said they believed he wanted to be seen by the public

at 5am in his own kitchen??

did the woman call the police??? poor dude.

Can't we just carve Virginia out and launch it into space? I'd die before I ever lived anywhere that wouldn't let me chill naked all over my house all day long every day.

To be fair... he could of like... closed the blinds to his windows or something.

But i mean someone cutting across his lawn reporting him for being naked in his own house. That's BS.

It would be like if i toilet papered your house, noticed your trash wasn't in cans so i reported you to the local council.

Around the Network

Yeah, and who sneaks through other people's lawns at 5:30 am? I can understand taking a shortcut in the middle of the day, but "taking a shortcut right by a stranger's window at the asscrack of dawn" sounds to me like they were gonna break in until they saw our naked hero proudly defending his property.

This is hilarious... It's 5AM here and I was just getting some coffee in the kitchen and while I'm not naked I most assuredly could be considered as such by the average American populance. By the Europeans I'm dressed for effing winter.

Also I'd counter charge her with unlawful trespassing to get my money back and then some.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

OK, this is beyond crazy!!

Tsuki ni kawatte...Oshiokiyo!

Watching "Aa!!Megami-sama : Sorezore no Tsubasa" and loving it!! 

The strangest thing is, that the police really went there!
Our neighbour just across the street is nearly always naked on his balcony. We make fun of it, but call the police? If we had kids, I would go and talk to him, but call the police?

I could just imagine what the police here would do, if somebody called and said there's a naked man, in the kitchen, in his very own house. They would probably get some help from the loony bin for the caller.

I also question why 2 people were walking around at 5:30 in the morning and i would also question why they were walking through his front yard looking through his window....