By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally trying Home

How do you get to the game spaces? been to the movies, bowling and shops, can't find the game spaces which is why I wanted to check Home in the first place.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

press start, locations, you can also go to personal, inventory and take pics of the scenory, there are various other features on the home menu as well

mM

The only way I know how (and this is from memory) is to press start to bring up your little PDA thing and select locations and the world map. This will take you to a screen that looks like grid paper with a bunch of "stacks" (technically I think they're referred to in home as 'chips') that each represent a home space. Select a stack and hit 'X' and it will expand (explode really) into the individual rooms within each space. Select a room and hit 'X' and it will prompt you to relocate. If it is your first time to said room or if the room has been updated you'll have to download (or re-download) the room. They are fairly small ~20MB to ~40MB and can be downloaded in the background.

Thanks for the help, gonna try out Killzone 2 then go back and try this in home.

by the way ckmlb, you can game launch in home

mM
Around the Network

How?