By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - reccomend me 2 new PS3 games

Sucks that it ends on the 30th otherwise I would have said Dragon Age: Origins and Modern Warfare 2. Full price... that really doesn't leave a lot of stuff as you seem to have already played some of the best games on the system and you said you're not interested in the others I'd normally sugest. So...

inFamous- pretty fun
Star Wars: Force Unleashed- fun for a Star Wars game
Prince of Persia- cheap, but a solid platformer
Tekken 6- should be out by the deadline
Borderlands- same as above
Batman: Arkham Asylum- meant to be a great game

Around the Network

tekken 6/ ratchet and clank ACIT

100% LittleBigPlanet! its amazing defo worth buying and once you get into u realise how good it really is!
and online with friends is the most fun i have ever had in a online game

I think loves2splooge said it perfectly - Demon Souls isn't for everybody and it just isn't my type of game.

niksta2 said:

so basically the best-buy here in Canada is having a promotion where if you trade in 4 used games, you get 2 new ones. Long story short, I have rounded up 4 used games and I need some reccomendations on 2 games to get.

the offer expires of Oct 30, so I can also get any games that come out until then

after I trade in my 4 games, I will be left with only Uncharted 2

by the way, I have alread played: Fallout 3, Oblivion, COD4, GTA IV

EDIT: I'm just gonna go out there and say that I am not interested in any of the following games either: Demon Souls, KZ2, MGS4, R1 and R2

Any idea if Uncharted has a trade in value above $9?

Around the Network

inFAMOUS and LittleBigPlanet!
Depending on what games you like, the Ratchet and Clank series is great! Crazy amounts of fully upgradeable weapons!

Infamous and the new ratchet and clank when it comes out.

Resistance and Demon Souls.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

What do you guys think of Infamous + LBP?

I would get Infamous + the new R&C game, but if get the new R&C it'll be my first Ratchet and Clank game ever, and from what people have said, it's not worth it because this game is the end of a trilogy

so anyways, yeah, do you guys think LBP and Infamous are kinda old tho?

Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank

TO GOD BE THE GLORY