By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - At what price point would you ditch XBL?

I'll never ditch Xbox Live.
Even if it would be 80$/year.

I am proud to support and fund companies who change the world, the future, the way we live.

One step closer each day (bringing the videogame market into its full bloom (Virtual Reality)).

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

They hooked me up already so this is hard to say... 75 € a year I guess (I pay 35 a year at the moment...).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Not one cent more. Why would I pay money if it's free on PC and PSN? I do pay €33 a year now, but I refuse to pay more.

As long as there is Halo multiplayer to play I would gladly pay $100 a year.

dsister44 said:
nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:

lol most of the time it goes something like this.

Me: *Waiting in Halo 3 Lobby*

tyok: After I win this match I am going to *censored* dsister

Me: *chuckles*

tyok: You know you want it.

Me: *Chuckles* No, I'm straight

tyok: What!! Why is your name dsister? You must be gay!!!

Me: You are the one who was hitting on me

Rest of the lobby: *LAughing* Loser, a couple more things that I am not going to repeat.

tyok: *Unplugs mic*

I can't do that on PSN xD

ROFL

Thats worth the money alright

I feel bad for tyok tho XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I am a 360 lover, but I hope the internet goes nuts over this until MS gets the picture. They will lose subscriptions if Xbox Live is $100 a year. UNLESS they make some mindblowing improvements. Twitter and Last.fm ain't gonna do it for me. If Live is $100 next year when it's time for me to renew and it's pretty much the same thing as it is now, I will simply not pay for it.

I think the current $60 is fairly reasonable since you do get a good service. I think the most I would pay would be about $80 or $100. I certainly wouldn't pay over $100 under any circumstances.

I'll do a signature later

Not a dime over what it is now. $38.99

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I don't have a 360 but I pay for my nephew's acount (mine technically). I would pay 10 dollars more at best.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Uh, I need to cancel my subscription now lol.