By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What should I name my new account.?

ocean-1984 said:
"chuck norris"

Ha ha that would be a pretty good one!  And then in my bio I could have chuck norris jokes!!

Around the Network

McDoodle

How about this "come_up_with_your_own_name".

C_Hollomon said:
How about this "come_up_with_your_own_name".

Too long of a name >_>

Rockndaroids

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
ocean-1984 said:
"chuck norris"

Ha ha that would be a pretty good one!  And then in my bio I could have chuck norris jokes!!

No I played somebody with "Chuck Norris" and some numbers in their name a while back, which means this would be about the 100th account to use Chuck Norris.

How about "The Tick" Only the best suoper hero EVER!!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I like to make my second accounts have a punch to them. I love it when people get offended so i make my names to encourage that.

A list of my previous tags are Cum Covrd Panda, Swallow My Beef, Chupa Turkey, NiG6a Busta, Bendover Btch, and way too many other ones. i think its funny when all the little kids get offended and then try and talk trash to you!

I got it Cum Covrd Seal!! you could join the Cum Covrd Clan!!!!!!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

ironman said:
yo_john117 said:
ocean-1984 said:
"chuck norris"

No I played somebody with "Chuck Norris" and some numbers in their name a while back, which means this would be about the 100th account to use Chuck Norris.

How about "The Tick" Only the best suoper hero EVER!!!!

Who's "The Tick"?

As I sad, "The Tick" is only the best super hero ever!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

MY name is Westhehammer

MY profile says this:

Many people have to ask, so I'll write it here. The reason my name is wes the hammer is because I like to get hammered. What I get hammered by is something you'll have to figure out on your own. ;)