By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - buying a 360 in the next week. What game is a sleeper for the system

Gears Of War 1 & 2

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Around the Network

If you are a RPG fan:

LOST ODYSSEY. Truly epic.

Tales of Vesperia
Mass Effect (of course, as you said..., you cannot afford to miss it).
Fable 2

+
you must play CRACKDOWN!
The most underrated game this gen.

Check out this trailer:

My Gaming Setup

Fame_Mcswagg said:

I'm finally getting a 360 in the next couple a weeks. I'm mostly getting it for Forza 3 and games I felt I missed out on like fable 2 and Mass effect. What other games should I look into? I'm not really into shooters that much and Most of the multiplat. games I own for the PS3.

I tend to like RPGs & Puzzle games so my recomendations are as follows:

Lost odyssey (RPG)

Magic the gathering (Strat / Xbox live)

Worms (Puzzle / Strat / Xbox live)

Braid (Puzzle / Xbox live)

Castle crashers (Humor RPG / xbox live)

Mass effect (DLC / xbox live) Bringing down the sky was alot of fun, pinnacle station is for advanced players. 

I think I'm getting tales for the PS3 when it drops. Ill check out lost odyssey and crackdown

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Hasbro family game night, its like fun, for the whole family!

Around the Network

Dead Rising, Splosion Man (2D platformer), Castle Crashers, Viva Pinata and Crackdown are some pretty good games they get overlooked a lot.

For me Too Human is a good game, but I recommend to watch a lot of video in game material first because some hate it and some love it. And the game is cheap as hell.

Yeah i liked Too Human a lot also

I just checked video on lost odyssey that game looks pretty good and I never even gave it a second look before... I'm ashamed

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

FABLE!