By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tim Langdell / EDGE Games getting pwned on linkedin

Killergran said:
Do you know anything about the "Racers" game that was supposed to be released over a month ago?

I also like the fact that the EDGE homepage lists 750 games, and counting each translation for each console as a different game. Very funny, actually.

read this it's a long read though if you just want racers it's near the bottom area. http://chaosedge.wordpress.com/

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Grahamhsu said:

read this it's a long read though if you just want racers it's near the bottom area. http://chaosedge.wordpress.com/

Awesome. As suspected. :D

This is invisible text!

Update:

Tim has deleted the entire thread on LinkedIn, leaving no trace of this hilarious callout by game developers.

Talk about a beatdown. He doesn't even want anyone else to see his major screw-up.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Embarrassed by the epic pwnage, sweet. This guy is an absolute joke

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Update:

Tim has deleted the entire thread on LinkedIn, leaving no trace of this hilarious callout by game developers.

Talk about a beatdown. He doesn't even want anyone else to see his major screw-up.

WOW! This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Tim should be banned from doing any sort of business whatsoever. He obviously doesn't know how to do anything other than ripping people off.

This is invisible text!

Wow, this is crazy. Thanks for posting that mrstickball, well worth the read. That blog (a few posts up) also features some pretty damning evidence. This guy is going to be murdered when he goes to court.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

It's so good to know that EA lawyers will pwn this guy's ass ! For once I'll say that I like lawyers more than another human being

yog-sothot said:
It's so good to know that EA lawyers will pwn this guy's ass ! For once I'll say that I like lawyers more than another human being

Lawyers are subhuman? O.o

If he can trademark "Edge" I'll trademark "Game" and sue him for usage.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*