By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE: check out these INCEDIBLE GAMPLAY VIDS!!

Xxain said:
"You can play CoD without shooting at people but you wont get far. You can play RoF without using Invincible Actions but you wont get far. Does it make sense now?" <----- THAT WAS NOT THE DEBATE!!!!...nobodies debating that...u accused RoF of being a bunch of mandatory jumping...I said no and gave u facts this debate was over a long time ago....u just keep changing and twisting the original debate for damage control to put u in victory in this imaginary battle ur having

No I have not, here you are lying again. You can pass on using these jumping Invincible actions but you wont get far in the game that way - that's what I said. Show me where I claimed that bolded statement and I'll leave immideately. Otherwise you are just an immature lier ready for everything just to not lose an internet argument.

Around the Network
Rei said:
This game tries to look cool way too hard. Sometimes it succeeds but most of the time it does not. I dont know if I should buy it.

This is the first quote by Rei on this forum which was simply an opinion on how he felt. No matter how you look at it, his post was not trolling at all.

Xxain, your reply to his post was the hostile one which started sidetracking the point of this whole thread.

I don't know what you guys have against each other, but it was obvious it didn't start here. 

Rei said:
dsister44 said:
You were complaining about the way people jumped. Xxain says that if you don't want to jump then you don't have to. You then said that to win battles that you have to use "Invincible Actions". Xxain then said that you dont have to jump to use it. You then resorted to using attacks against Xxain and I said I wanted you to post some evidence. You then posted this (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2725664) and then I said what Xxain said, and then your argument became really defencive and went against what you were saying in the beginning

What was your original point?

I said that in order to win the battles you have to use the Invincible Actions that are being used in the air. You have to use these particular actions in order to win, the fact that there also exist such actions that are used on the ground changes nothing.

Xxain said that if you don''t want to jump you can use those exact Invincible Actions without jumping as well. Your main argument is void and a bit stupid. If you don't want to jump then just don't push the jump button

Rei said:
Xxain said:
Rei said:
Xxain said:
Rei said:
This game tries to look cool way too hard. Sometimes it succeeds but most of the time it does not. I dont know if I should buy it.

on look who it is..Reimond...have u changed ur views...and I geuss u haven't seen the FF13 trailers( especially early ones)

What does FFXIII have to do with RoF?

Watched some more videos of the game, it does look extremely stupid sometimes - all this jumping around for no reason, it's like watching some shitty anime for kids.

oooo stop...in the game theres a jump button...if dont want to be aerodynamic.....dont, i hope ur not bitter?

That's like saying "if you dont want to shoot people in Call of Duty - dont". Could you come out with something better than that?

@Rei

You implied here that it is mandatory to jump. Like it is mandatory in CoD to shoot.

dsister44 said:
Rei said:
Xxain said:
Rei said:
Xxain said:
Rei said:

on look who it is..Reimond...have u changed ur views...and I geuss u haven't seen the FF13 trailers( especially early ones)

What does FFXIII have to do with RoF?

Watched some more videos of the game, it does look extremely stupid sometimes - all this jumping around for no reason, it's like watching some shitty anime for kids.

oooo stop...in the game theres a jump button...if dont want to be aerodynamic.....dont, i hope ur not bitter?

That's like saying "if you dont want to shoot people in Call of Duty - dont". Could you come out with something better than that?

@Rei

You implied here that it is mandatory to jump. Like it is mandatory in CoD to shoot.

It is just as mandatory to shoot in CoD as it is mandatory to use IAs activated in the air in RoF. I can play CoD without shooting but that way I wont get far. It is absolutely the same with RoF and Invincible Actions in it. It seems to me that you, dsister44, do not understand the mechanics of either game properly. Either that or you just dont get the meaning behind the word "mandatory"

Around the Network
nofingershaha said:
Rei said:

This is the first quote by Rei on this forum which was simply an opinion on how he felt. No matter how you look at it, his post was not trolling at all.

Xxain, your reply to his post was the hostile one which started sidetracking the point of this whole thread.

I don't know what you guys have against each other, but it was obvious it didn't start here. 

no it wasnt.....it was a friendly tease to a old debate, and a mentioning of another trailer thats was trying alittle hard to be cool...I didnt know he was still bitter over the debate..this debate happened because he tried to trash RoF by callin it a bunch a meaningless jumping to which eluded that he believed it was mandatory...I corrected it..thats it..he turned it into this

Rei said:
dsister44 said:
Rei said:

@Rei

It is just as mandatory to shoot in CoD as it is mandatory to use IAs activated in the air in RoF. I can play CoD without shooting but that way I wont get far. It is absolutely the same with RoF and Invincible Actions in it. It seems to me you dsister44 do not udnerstand the mechanics of either game properly. Either that or you just dont get the meaning behind the word "mandatory"

I don't get what you are talking about. I get that it is mandatroy to use IAs. But it is not mandatory to jump in them. Like Xxain said. You lay ouit a path to follow and if you want to jump you can. You can also use these IAs without any jumping at all! It seems to me Rei that you do not understand the "mechanics" of this game

*eating popcorn*

man Xxain and Rei sure no how to entertain us. Looks like this one could gho on all night

dsister44 said:
Rei said:
dsister44 said:
Rei said:

@Rei

It is just as mandatory to shoot in CoD as it is mandatory to use IAs activated in the air in RoF. I can play CoD without shooting but that way I wont get far. It is absolutely the same with RoF and Invincible Actions in it. It seems to me you dsister44 do not udnerstand the mechanics of either game properly. Either that or you just dont get the meaning behind the word "mandatory"

I don't get what you are talking about. I get that it is mandatroy to use IAs. But it is not mandatory to jump in them. Like Xxain said. You lay ouit a path to follow and if you want to jump you can. You can also use these IAs without any jumping at all! It seems to me Rei that you do not understand the "mechanics" of this game

A few pages back I've already said that yes, you can use IAs on the ground, but this doesnt change the fact that you have to use them in the air as well if you want to properly play this game. Just like you have to shoot people if you want to properly play CoD.

Seriously, I cant make it any more clear than that, CoD reference was supposed to make it easier for you to understand, yet you still dont!

Rei said:
dsister44 said:
Rei said:

A few pages back I've already said that yes, you can use IAs on the ground, but this doesnt change the fact that you have to use them in the air as well if you want to properly play this game. Just like you have to shoot people if you want to properly play CoD.

Seriously, I cant make it any more clear than that, CoD reference was supposed to make it easier for you to understand, yet you still dont!

You don't have to use them in the air! Xxain explained that.

I have a fever and a migraine this will be my last post in this thread. Xxain please explain it to him