By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ten Week Countdown 2009!

TWRoO said:

Updated everything just for you Darth. 

But shout at me again and you are out of the competition

lol

My CAPS isn't shouting TWROO!!!!!

my CAPS = regular writing lololol!

thanks for the update!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

cool I think I have cemnted my position as the number 1 for wii as my wii prediction for next week is higher than koffieboon's & wii is likely to be much higher than what we predicted! {I think anyway}

TWRoO said:

We underestimated everything except the PSP by quite a margin... and the only reason PSP was good this week is because we had been overestimating it by a lot beforehand.

Also, at least for the VGC original figures it looks like the man who started in 1st will finish in 1st, koffieboon you are the only one with a chance to steal victory from tarheel and (almost) certainly neither of you will fall to 3rd place, non-gravity gaining 115 points on koffieboon would be quite a feat.

If next week number go really really low I can still beat out even 09tarheel :p

That is having all consoles at or below my predictions.

@ Darth. If the Wii gets 806k or more, then tarheel will overtake you in the Wii ranks. Or if it gets less than 660k, Koffieboon will overtake you.

@ non-gravity. Yes, it is logically possible, just, but do you think they will go that low now?

TWRoO said:
^If the Wii gets 806k or more, then tarheel will overtake you in the Wii ranks. Or if it gets less than 660k, Koffieboon will overtake you.

who for me?

where did 09tarheel come into this lol

me & zucas were way ahead of the rest like 3 weeks ago!

anyway hopefulyl wii does 700K

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
TWRoO said:
^If the Wii gets 806k or more, then tarheel will overtake you in the Wii ranks. Or if it gets less than 660k, Koffieboon will overtake you.

who for me?

Wii
1 Darthdevidem 102
2 koffieboon 104
3 09tarheel 106

Considering tarheel is 3rd for Wii, and only 4 points behind you then he could take it, I doubt it for Koffieboon because I don't think the Wii will fall that low so quickly (could happen though).... as far as I can tell, nobody else can pass you though, so you are guaranteed at least 2nd place for Wii. (going by VGC original figures of course, because the finals may be a different story entirely)

sigh...the xbox360 saved me from oblivion. quite ironic since i'm not really an xbox fanboy. =P

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:
TWRoO said:

who for me?

Wii
1 Darthdevidem 102
2 koffieboon 104
3 09tarheel 106

Considering tarheel is 3rd for Wii, and only 4 points behind you then he could take it, I doubt it for Koffieboon because I don't think the Wii will fall that low so quickly (could happen though).... as far as I can tell, nobody else can pass you though, so you are guaranteed at least 2nd place for Wii. (going by VGC original figures of course, because the finals may be a different story entirely)

hmmm

in that case hopefully wii gets adjusted down by a  bit!!

darthdevidem01 said:
TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:
TWRoO said:

who for me?

Wii
1 Darthdevidem 102
2 koffieboon 104
3 09tarheel 106

hmmm

in that case hopefully wii gets adjusted down by a  bit!!

Enough to drop Wii down to 650k next week? :-p

Just in case they change when other regions update:
PAL figures -

Wii - 380,625
PS3 - 270,473
360 - 171,763
DS - 426,401
PSP - 146,144

And Japan figures.

Wii - 175,627
PS3 - 121,386
360 - 7,261