By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First video of 'PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure'

Another shitty spin-off. How long must we wait to get a real console RPG?

Around the Network
N.Genckel said:
Another shitty spin-off. How long must we wait to get a real console RPG?

The spin-offs are far from "shitty". They just aren't as good as the mainseries.

Well, it succeeded past my expectations. I like mini games, expecially when they are diverse and not gimmicky. Just please, let us use other Pokemon than Pikachu....

This is the true definition of owning.

Doesn't look bad.

Sorry guys, I'm all Pokemon'd out. I've been playing since the first game and I even bought Platinum on day one. But I'm just not into any of this stuff anymore. Its just not going anywhere. I think its the announcement of the remake of Silver/Gold that made me feel this way.

Although I do have to say, this game does seem to be fulfilling the wants of some people, which is making a quazi-action RPG for Pokemon (a Console game with action based combat). But I still just think the actual experience will be lacking in many vital things the DS games have and the game, like all the past Console games before, will come up leaving you wanting more. We will have to see I guess, but I'm just gonna pass and wait for a definitive change in the series.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

Look's better than I thought it would be. I might consider buying it.

Hmm dosent look half bad