By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Am off to bed guys

good night

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@makingmusic476

Yes am anti-town

But the fact is i am harmless.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

1) Who is you leader, nen?
2) What is your role, MM?

I want these two questions answered.

4 ≈ One

nen-suer said:
@makingmusic476

Yes am anti-town

But the fact is i am harmless.

Exactly, you're anti-town.  So unless we have someone better to lynch, you're our best bet.

ok, tomorrow i will tell u who targeted YOU last night

let me sleep now, its 3 am XD

need to wake up early 2mmorow

Around the Network

@nen: WHAT? You're going off to bed while you're the center of attention!

The fact that you're not naming the cult leader is so very suspicious, he's probably still alive and you're trying to have us wait around until cultists outnumber normal townsfolk.

Signature goes here!

Unvote

Vote: Nen-suer

Turn in your leader. We'll let you until the end, we just can't let the cultist grow.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
1) Who is you leader, nen?
2) What is your role, MM?

I want these two questions answered.

Fuck it. The game is crazy enough that I don't care about hiding anymore (though this means I'll probably get targeted again tonight).

I'm a reporter.  That's how I knew Gnizmo was innocent.  He never left his house the first night.  I wasn't 100% sure he was innocent, however, because he could've been roleblocked.  But he's dead now, so that doesn't matter.

Other than that, my role hasn't turned up anything useful.  In a game with all power roles, just about everyone leaves their house at night.  =/

Also, I believe I'm the reason there were no deaths last night.  I figured I was at the top of the mafia/ww hitlist given my actions over the past few days, and since my role isn't that useful anyway this game, I decided to "hide" in my newsroom last night.  Voila, no deaths.

I'll probably hide again tonight. 

Vote: Nen-suer

i think he might be lying about the cult and he actually a mafia cop

If this Cult thing ends up being BS, I'll be impressed. Of all the things to lie about, that has to be the craziest.