By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

@makingmusic

before u go

Are you a whore ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Haha nen, that sounded weird :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Before you ban me.

Note that i mean the role......

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Son1x said:
Haha nen, that sounded weird :D

haha..yeah

well are YOU ?

If you want me to be :P

Putting jokes aside, no, I'm not a whore (role).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
hatmoza said:

^ dude you spoiled the game

Actually, Soleron doesn't know what roles are in this game.  He's just guessing.  ^_^

Yes. I am. Didn't realise everyone would think otherwise.

If no one steps fwd that mean the whore block the right guy

So she should block him again 2night

As far as a whore/roleblocker/doctor goes, I'll say this. I believe I was targeted last night at least once, possibly twice. My survival was by my own accord, however.

if the whore reveals itself, it's most likely dead tonight.

4 ≈ One

NinjaBlade360 said:
wow this thread is slow today i think the whore or who ever prevented any deaths last night say who they targeted last night

@Dgc1808 im pro-town

Are you or have you even been a whore?

4 ≈ One