By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

makingmusic476 said:
Vetteman94 said:
@ mm476

You think that jumping on and off of who you are voting for is more suspicious than lurking? Wouldnt that be as much of a roll of the dice as Falcon?

It is when one of the people you're voting for hasn't done anything vote-worthy.

OK, well then convince me to switch my vote to nen-suer?  And if you believe in it more than Falcon, how come you havent voted for nen-suer?

Around the Network

Like I said in my above post, nen-suer may very well be innocent. But of all the available candidates, he's the only one that seems suspicious to me at the moment, thus putting him above the rest in my mind, if only a little.

I am not willing to vote for him at this stage, however. I just don't want to see Falcon get lynched, thus I'm trying to stir up discussion. Nen-suer is all we have to go on.

makingmusic476 said:
Like I said in my above post, nen-suer may very well be innocent. But of all the available candidates, he's the only one that seems suspicious to me at the moment, thus putting him above the rest in my mind, if only a little.

I am not willing to vote for him at this stage, however. I just don't want to see Falcon get lynched, thus I'm trying to stir up discussion. Nen-suer is all we have to go on.

Well if something doesnt happen soon then the mods are going to take it out of our hands and just randomly lynch someone. 

WoW is online now, this day is going to end soon

makingmusic476 said:
nen-suer said:
I thought the way he voted Falcon after ur joke was weird

I pressured him and he voted me, that confirmed my suspicion.

whats ur reason mm ?

Outlaw initially wasn't acting out of the ordinary, yet you HoS'd him.  Not even a mere FoS.  Then you later escalated that suspicion to a vote, for even less reasoning than I'm FoS'ing you now.  You've seemed rather suspicious most of the day.  Of course, looking back you seem like a legit towny, based on day two, over the course of which you consistantly defended Hatmoza in fear of lynching a cop.  So who knows what you are.

In the end, I think I'm acting more on desperation than anything substantial at this point.  I think we're gonna lose.  =/

Only because zexen said if we dont vote soon, he will end the day and choose randomly...

BTW: what was outlawauron opinion about lynching hatmoza ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

As the townsfolk restrain Falcon095 a truck pulls up to the gallows.  A man in a cowboy hat with a rugged beard steps out and roundkicks the men holding Falcon095 into the next county.  The stunned mob watches as he and his partner help Falcon095 off the ground and into the truck.

As they're driving to the police station, the bearded man reaches for the radio, "Hello Ms. Erin?  We picked up Falcon095.  He was about to get lynched just like you said."

A familiar voice answered the radio, "Thank you Ranger Walker.  I'm glad you were in the area.  We'll take him into protective custody until this whole thing blows over."

Night 4 begin

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Eaten | Other ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
axumblade Falcon095 megaman.2. Gnizmo Falcon095

Carl2291 (no vote)
megaman.2. Gnizmo Falcon095

Dgc1808
Falcon095 megaman.2. Gnizmo Falcon095

makingmusic476 No Lynch
(no vote)
(no vote)
 (no vote)

nen-suer No Lynch
megaman.2. Gnizmo
Falcon095    
NinjaBlade360 No Lynch
outlawauron (no vote)
megaman.2.
Gnizmo
Falcon095    
sabby_e17 No Lynch megaman.2. Gnizmo
Falcon095

Son1x No Lynch
megaman.2.
Gnizmo Falcon095

TruckOSaurus No Lynch
megaman.2. Gnizmo
Falcon095

Vetteman94 No Lynch

c03n3nj0 No Lynch --- --- --- --- Doctor
dtewi (no vote) --- --- --- --- Mafia Doctor
SciFiBoy No Lynch --- --- --- --- Body Guard
nordlead (no vote) --- --- --- --- Werewolf Doctor
Azure15 (no vote) --- --- --- --- Doctor
megaman.2. (no vote) Final-Fan --- --- --- Doctor
Final-Fan No Lynch megaman.2. --- --- --- Bomb
insomniac17 No Lynch megaman.2. --- --- --- Werewolf / Sibling
supermario128 No Lynch megaman.2. --- --- --- Mafia / Sibling
darthdevidem01 No Lynch (no vote) --- --- --- Werewolf Hitman
zexen_lowe No Lynch megaman.2. --- --- --- Doctor
Gnizmo No Lynch megaman.2. hatmoza --- --- Deputy
dsister44 No Lynch megaman.2. Gnizmo --- --- Cop
hatmoza (no vote) megaman.2. Gnizmo --- --- Cop
Acevil (no vote) megaman.2. hatmoza --- --- Sibling
Falcon095
(no vote) (no vote) (no vote) (no vote)
---

Uhhh....?

Interesting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

...the hell?

?????

what just happened ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)