By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:

Well I guess the question is, Do you have a special role?   And how is it more important than a cop, insane or not?

You work off of a faulty assumption. This is a false dichotomy you have set-up. It is not a matter of lynch me, or lynch hatmoza. As I have already explained there is a way to verify his sanity sans a lynching. If this is unacceptable then I would say he is the better choice. There is more than one cop running around.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

^ oh i see.

So all of ur guys and the mafia already knew that

thankx for the clarification mr....

AHHH z..z..z..ZOMBIE

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

Well I guess the question is, Do you have a special role?   And how is it more important than a cop, insane or not?

You work off of a faulty assumption. This is a false dichotomy you have set-up. It is not a matter of lynch me, or lynch hatmoza. As I have already explained there is a way to verify his sanity sans a lynching. If this is unacceptable then I would say he is the better choice. There is more than one cop running around.

But your way has him investigating himself, which you already said that if he comes back as innocent he is lying.  Well why cant he be telling the truth,  because you said so?  So why am I supposed to believe you instead of him?

Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

I'm guessing you're talking about hatmoza investigating himself. That will give us three possible scenarios:

- If hatmoza is good and sane, he'll tell the truth and say : I'm a sane cop, Gnizmo is guilty

- If hatmoza is good and insane, he'll tell the truth and say : I'm an insane cop, Gnizmo is innocent

- If hatmoza is bad and pretending to be a cop, he'll bullshit us and say : I'm a sane cop, Gnizmo is guilty.

Something I'd like to point out is that the mafia has lost 2 members and the werewolves 3. How stupid would it be for an evil hatmoza to try to have an innocent lynched when it garantees that he'll be lynched the next day?

So that would mean the odds of hatmoza being a bad guy are low and we should go ahead with the plan of having hatmoza investigate himself.

Signature goes here!

Vetteman94 said:
Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

But your way has him investigating himself, which you already said that if he comes back as innocent he is lying.  Well why cant he be telling the truth,  because you said so?  So why am I supposed to believe you instead of him?

I don't have a history of false role claiming for one. Further, he has yet to offer a credible explanation for how he survived the night. Third, he survived the night despite claiming he will investigate me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

I'm guessing you're talking about hatmoza investigating himself. That will give us three possible scenarios:

- If hatmoza is good and sane, he'll tell the truth and say : I'm a sane cop, Gnizmo is guilty

- If hatmoza is good and insane, he'll tell the truth and say : I'm an insane cop, Gnizmo is innocent

- If hatmoza is bad and pretending to be a cop, he'll bullshit us and say : I'm a sane cop, Gnizmo is guilty.

Something I'd like to point out is that the mafia has lost 2 members and the werewolves 3. How stupid would it be for an evil hatmoza to try to have an innocent lynched when it garantees that he'll be lynched the next day?

So that would mean the odds of hatmoza being a bad guy are low and we should go ahead with the plan of having hatmoza investigate himself.

You dont know if ur insane or not, coze the pm wont mention that part

We either lynch Gnizmo to find out, or let hatmoza investigate him self first

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Gnizmo said:
Vetteman94 said:

You dont know if ur insane or not, coze the pm wont mention that part

We either lynch Gnizmo to find out, or let hatmoza investigate him self first

I was listing the possibilities AFTER hatmoza investigated himself. So if he's good and insane, he'll get a guilty result from WoW, he'll know of his insanity and tells us "I'm insane so this means Gnizmo is innocent"

Signature goes here!

Lol.

So there were triplets? So mafia, town and WW's each had atleast 1 doctor and siblings...
I'm now certain that there's atleast 3 prostitues. One WW, one mafia and atleast one town. Also, I'm certain MM/WW factions have the exact same roles and thought along the same lines for their decisions last night.

4 ≈ One

One thing I need to know, who slept with a whore last night? XD

4 ≈ One

I'm confused on one hand I believe that Hatmoza is lieing on the other hand I don't like Gnizmo that much. On the third hand Acevil has the word evil in his name. I have no idea who to vote for. But I do like DGC1808's name