By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

megaman, this is a game with rules you simply can't go about making such things up. Please read the rules or read through game 7 to understand how this is played. This isn't one of your so-called "entertaining threads".

I hope the prostitute gets night killed
I still ask of the vigilante to kill FF
I hope I survive another night just so I can see what day 3 feels like.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Wow, I finally caught up with the thread. Megaman, you can't act like that in these games because as you found out, people will jump all over it. I suppose you could have a unique role that WoW invented, but the way you talk makes you sound like you have no idea what you're trying to say.

insomniac17 said:
Wow, I finally caught up with the thread. Megaman, you can't act like that in these games because as you found out, people will jump all over it. I suppose you could have a unique role that WoW invented, but the way you talk makes you sound like you have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yeah, I thought about that, but he roleclaimed regular cop, so...

Hatmoza, if you're so sure I'm a bad guy, investigate me. Or do you just want to murder me for being wrong about you??

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zexen_lowe said:
insomniac17 said:

Yeah, I thought about that, but he roleclaimed regular cop, so...

Well, that's why I said it sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about. Honestly, he could be a cop. I have no idea what kind of mafia player he'd normally be like, so I can't really judge him based on past games. What I've seen this game from him has shown that he's more of a liability than an asset to whatever team he's on. So, megaman, I apologize if I'm wrong, but I think that it's fairly safe to...

Vote: Megaman.2.

Around the Network

Sorry megaman, but everything you're saying doesn't make much sense to me. It's too weird and suspicious.

Vote: megaman.2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
...except for the part about me being innocent lol.

I think you and I are the only ones that noticed that...

4 ≈ One

OK, Megaman has to go. lol

Vote: Megaman.2.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

And that took forever to read 200+ posts. >_>

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sigh. Looks like Megaman is the one who makes it impossible to get anything done during the day.

Unvote: hatmoza
Vote: Megaman.2

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229