By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

^Wtf?! I thought Megaman was Zexen!

Around the Network

...except for the part about me being innocent lol.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

megaman.2. said:
I investigated Final fan and the results were that he is INNOCENT!!!!!!

Ok, if we lynch you and you show up as a cop, we'll use this info, don't worry.

Thanks

OK im off to sleep ill be back later cya

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

hatmoza said:
Unvote Final Fan ..... tsk
Vote megaman
had you not switched your vote, I would have considered listening to more of what you had to say. 
would it be too much to ask the vigilante to kill FF?

OK -- since the day looks like it'll be short I want to make sure I say this.  

You don't want to kill me.  
Or, rather, you'll regret it if you do.  

I'm not gonna roleclaim for a few days, cause it would be stupid, but seriously.  If you kill me, you'll regret it.  
But if you're thinking I'm the Paranoid Gun Owner, I'm not, so go ahead and investigate me without worry.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

WoW asked me to tell you that all the people with night roles please start thinking their night actions and if possible start PMing her.

Since the day is close to ending (but hasn't ended yet), she wants to speed the night a bit.

Final-Fan said:
...except for the part about me being innocent lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

axumblade said:
sabby_e17 said:

yeah. for some reason, I thought that zexen was claiming to be cop now, which is very un-zexenlike this early in the game.

Me too lol. I was wondering why Zexen said that but it turned out to be Megaman!

What? Your behavior was erratic and strange because that's how you conduct investigations? That doesn't even make any sense. What you do or how act during those investigations are completely unknown to the rest of the town. You're not making any sense here.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

axumblade said:
sabby_e17 said:

yeah. for some reason, I thought that zexen was claiming to be cop now, which is very un-zexenlike this early in the game.

To be fair, I once roleclaimed cop in Day 1, before I conducted any investigation