By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:
So Megaman, you investigated Dsister, Final-Fan and Nordlead. Cool. Now which one did you PM WoW about and what did she tell you?

I just wanna know b4 you're hung or beheaded or what ever we do in this town for this game.

Final fan but the results I am unable to share, as the investigation is still progressing. Please do not dismiss me without allowing me conduct my investigation from every corner im being criticised let me please carry out my work.

@Zexen - youre hurting the investigation, please dont dismiss me

This is it, I give up, I'm sick of you. If you aren't gonna play this game as it should be played, then you're out of this game. I don't care what role you are, but you obviously don't have any idea of what the hell you're saying.

Bye bye, enjoy the lynching

Around the Network
axumblade said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:
So Megaman, you investigated Dsister, Final-Fan and Nordlead. Cool. Now which one did you PM WoW about and what did she tell you?

I just wanna know b4 you're hung or beheaded or what ever we do in this town for this game.

Final fan but the results I am unable to share, as the investigation is still progressing. Please do not dismiss me without allowing me conduct my investigation from every corner im being criticised let me please carry out my work.

This is it, I give up, I'm sick of you. If you aren't gonna play this game as it should be played, then you're out of this game. I don't care what role you are, but you obviously don't have any idea of what the hell you're saying.

The only role I could see actually applying to him would be the day cop but at the same time, I am sure that he's just messing with us since 1 cop can't have both day and night roles. I don't even think we do day roles on here. x.o

It's not that. I'm sick of him playing with us, if he was a cop he could say "I got innocent" or "I got guilty" and at least we'd have something to consider, but he's decided to treat all of us like idiots and I'm not gonna tolerate it

zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:

Told ya

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

gone for a hour and theirs already 40 more posts i got to get reading

Ok... b4 we slam him... how does the day cop work exactly... and megaman... do you know if you're a day or regular cop?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Well Megaman, you screwed up there. Its his first time playing and by the way he played, I don't think he read the rules.

Lets just get this over with.

Vote: Megaman.2.

I think its good to end the day soon.

Dgc1808 said:
Ok... b4 we slam him... how does the day cop work exactly... and megaman... do you know if you're a day or regular cop?

Im a regular cop with the special ability during night time to investigate one player. 

A day cop is the same as a regular cop with the exception that he uses his role during the day.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:

Im a regular cop with the special ability during night time to investigate one player. 

A day cop is the same as a regular cop with the exception that he uses his role during the day.

I'll say it slowly, loud and clearly

WHO...DID...YOU...INVESTIGATE...DURING...THE...NIGHT...AND...WHAT...RESULT...DID...YOU...GET?

ANSWER THAT

I investigated Final fan and the results were that he is INNOCENT!!!!!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Oh wow, this is epic. megaman claims a triple investigation, only it takes time to execute, and he's impersonating zexen.

Vote megaman.2.

It doesn't matter at this point what you are, you're clearly a pathological liar and not taking this game seriously at all. In fact why did you even bother trying to avoid a modkill if this is what you're going to do?

Is it too late to modkill him?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!