By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Acevil said:
I wonder if megaman does turn out to be a cop, do we go after who ever he voted, or was he to strange to even consider that.

In the end, if he's a cop, he's a horrible one. He didn't tell us what answer he got in his "supposed" night investigation, he got here and voted to lynch someone, I thought as a possibility that he could have investigated dsister, but not even that. He's coming here, randomly voting and claiming to "being investigating people through posts", and not helping the town in any way by revealing the results of his supposed investigation...

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Acevil said:
I wonder if megaman does turn out to be a cop, do we go after who ever he voted, or was he to strange to even consider that.

Well I guess there's 2 people to "go after" if he is legit since he "investigated" dsister44 and Final-Fan.

@Evil Ace

Actually i hope he is the cop, this way the deputy can get his role :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
I'm not reading through 200+ posts.

Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

Megaman: Lynch dsister! I investigated him!

zexen: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!??!?!

Megaman: I am a cop. Hear me quote the godfather and play with your emotions

Trucksosaurus: 

Megaman: I investigated Final-Fan and nordlead last night!

zexen:

ROFLMFAO

So, um... Yea. Just incase anyone missed it

VOTE: MEGAMAN.2. 

4 ≈ One

So Megaman, you investigated Dsister, Final-Fan and Nordlead. Cool. Now which one did you PM WoW about and what did she tell you?

I just wanna know b4 you're hung or beheaded or what ever we do in this town for this game.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
So Megaman, you investigated Dsister, Final-Fan and Nordlead. Cool. Now which one did you PM WoW about and what did she tell you?

I just wanna know b4 you're hung or beheaded or what ever we do in this town for this game.

Final fan but the results I am unable to share, as the investigation is still progressing. Please do not dismiss me without allowing me conduct my investigation from every corner im being criticised let me please carry out my work.

@Zexen - youre hurting the investigation, please dont dismiss me

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Eaten | Other ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
Acevil
(no vote) megaman.2.

axumblade Falcon095 megaman.2.

Carl2291 (no vote)
megaman.2.

darthdevidem01
No Lynch

Dgc1808
Falcon095 megaman.2.

dsister44
No Lynch
megaman.2.

Falcon095
(no vote)

Final-Fan
No Lynch hatmoza

Gnizmo No Lynch
hatmoza

hatmoza (no vote)
megaman.2.        
insomniac17 No Lynch

makingmusic476 No Lynch

Megaman.2.  (no vote)  Final-Fan

nen-suer No Lynch
 megaman.2.        
NinjaBlade360 No Lynch
 megaman.2.        
outlawauron (no vote)

sabby_e17 No Lynch          
Son1x No Lynch
megaman.2.

supermario128 No Lynch
 hatmoza        
TruckOSaurus No Lynch
 megaman.2.        
Vetteman94 No Lynch
megaman.2.        
zexen_lowe No Lynch  megaman.2.        
c03n3nj0 No Lynch --- --- --- --- Doctor
dtewi (no vote) --- --- --- --- Mafia Doctor
SciFiBoy No Lynch --- --- --- --- Body Guard
nordlead (no vote) --- --- --- --- Werewolf Doctor
Azure15 (no vote) --- --- --- --- Doctor

megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:

Final fan but the results I am unable to share, as the investigation is still progressing. Please do not dismiss me without allowing me conduct my investigation from every corner im being criticised let me please carry out my work.

Are you kidding me.

@ zexen

Dgc switched his vote to megaman while you were making the table

Fixed both axum and Dgc's votes

Vetteman94 said:
megaman.2. said:
Dgc1808 said:

Are you kidding me.

The findings of the investigations will be revealed shortly.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>