By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Godarnit megaman. I really wanted FF to get lynched because of his spontaneous behavior ( he just voted and unvoted vette in less than a minute) .

unless you start getting serious, I'm going to have to vote you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

@zexen

megaman is not serious, i still want WOW to mod kill him

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@zexen

megaman is not serious, i still want WOW to mod kill him

WTF! I AM SERIOUS!!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Megaman.2

SPEAK!

4 ≈ One

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Unvote: Dsister44

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

I was investigating Dsister44, but I became extremely suspicious of Final fan his behavious is troubling hence why he needs to be lynched.

Wait, what????

Are you a cop investigating dsister or NOT?

Bah, whatever, I don't buy it

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

OK, you made it even worse. You could claim that you were a cop and that you had investigated Dsister (dunno if we would have believed you, but we would think it a bit for sure), but now I'm pretty convinced that you're just random lynching

I was investigating Dsister44, but I became extremely suspicious of Final fan his behavious is troubling hence why he needs to be lynched.

Wait, what????

im going to keep my vote on megaman.2. even though he stopped lurking. hes started to randomly vote for people with no reason what so ever

zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
megaman.2. said:

Vote Final fan

Wait, what????

Am i allowed to reveal my identity?

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT

sabby, are you saying he edited the post right above yours? As in, he removed text? That is very serious. Did he do that?

He had voted Vetteman in the first place, then he changed it

that was an error on my part.

Don't do that.  No, really:  DON'T DO THAT.  If you've posted, you've posted.  If you want to make minor corrections, leave the old stuff there in strikethrough and put the new stuff in [edit:  like this].  But for things like changing your vote, LEAVE IT IN and put in a new vote.  

Like this, maybe:  
Vote Vetteman
[edit:  No, wait! Unvote Vetteman <-- BY THE WAY HATMOZA THAT IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF THING I DID AND I EXPLAINED MY THOUGHT PROCESS SO KINDLY GET OFF MY NUTS
[Vote megaman]

^ none of the above are actual edits or votes 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

No megaman, if you have an important role, do not reveal it.

Why is everyone jumping on Megaman? Its his first time plus we know he acts like this, just throws stuff around. Should'nt we just focus on the more important things that have happened?