By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

nen-suer said:

i would like to ask wow to mod kill him Megaman

I'll PM him.

Around the Network

3 pages guys! I go to bed and I have three 3 pages to read in the morning! Gotta work now, I'll try to read up on my lunch break...

Signature goes here!

Son1x said:
I'm back but I hate no idea on who to vote for. Hatmoza is acting weird... like in all the previous games. Final-Fan is being a little suspicious, and thats pretty much all I got.

Well, hatmoza has more or less cleared himself in my eyes for now. Either he is a bad guy and has learned a lot from the past games, or he is a good guy and innocent. Either way I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Looks like Zexen and I will have a thing going back and forth this game. You know how I play man. Accusing me at this stage just makes me pay attention to you more. I say we string up a lurker. We don't have much other than a pile of doctor corpses a mile high. I say supermario128 off the top of my head. Any objections?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

For the record people I would never have questioned hatmoza's role claim if he had come forward with a guilty finding. ... unless it didn't pan out

When everyone is saying it's so awful that I wanted to lynch him -- do you think I was so wrong to think it's crazy for a cop to act like he did?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Gnizmo said:
Son1x said:
I'm back but I hate no idea on who to vote for. Hatmoza is acting weird... like in all the previous games. Final-Fan is being a little suspicious, and thats pretty much all I got.

Well, hatmoza has more or less cleared himself in my eyes for now. Either he is a bad guy and has learned a lot from the past games, or he is a good guy and innocent. Either way I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Looks like Zexen and I will have a thing going back and forth this game. You know how I play man. Accusing me at this stage just makes me pay attention to you more. I say we string up a lurker. We don't have much other than a pile of doctor corpses a mile high. I say supermario128 off the top of my head. Any objections?

I think we were going for Megaman. At least Supermario ha posted

Around the Network

I am willing to believe hatmoza for today,  he may have gotten a little too anxious when he role-claimed, but its nothing you cant blame him for especially after we lost 2 doctors the first night.   But I just hope he can live long enough to give us something to work with in an investigation.   

Final-Fan on the other hand, wanted to lynch hatmoza after he role-claimed cop.  Despite how useless he may end up being you should never want to get rid of someone who is Pro-Town,  unless off course you aren't.  There may still be a protective role out there that is keeping quiet that can make him useful again.

Vote: Final-Fan

dsister44 said:
Gnizmo said:
Son1x said:

Megaman is about to get mod killed. Save it for someone who won't be handled for us.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

dsister44 said:
Gnizmo said:
Son1x said:

Well lets see if we can get Megaman modkilled first.   If you are going to participate dont sign up

*sighs*... I still don't buy Hatmoza's reasoning... but ok...

Unvote: Hatmoza

4 ≈ One

hatmoza said:
See that's why I don't blame people for lurking in these mafia games anymore, because of that mentality, "Lynch the active players".
I really considered laying low axum, but we are talking about me hatmoza, the guy that's gonna take the blame for saying something. Just look how ridiclous FFs argument is when I'm being honest this time. I figured if I stayed quiet I would have gotten lynched for Nord's death again.

I agree with this

Also plz don't lynch people who got killed early in the previous games (nordlead, scifiboy) unless you suspect or know there roles

This is just a game, and people should have equal amount of fun.

/end rant

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)