By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Final-Fan you know you will be the next suspect if it turns out that he was in fact a cop.

Around the Network
Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered | Eaten | Other ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
Acevil
(no vote) hatmoza

axumblade Falcon095

Azure15
(no vote)

Carl2291 (no vote)

darthdevidem01
No Lynch

Dgc1808
Falcon095 hatmoza

dsister44
No Lynch

Falcon095
(no vote)

Final-Fan
No Lynch hatmoza

Gnizmo No Lynch
hatmoza

hatmoza (no vote)
darthdevidem01

insomniac17 No Lynch

makingmusic476 No Lynch

Megaman.2.  (no vote)          
nen-seur No Lynch

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch

outlawauron (no vote)

sabby_e17 No Lynch          
Son1x No Lynch

supermario128 No Lynch
 hatmoza        
TruckOSaurus No Lynch

Vetteman94 No Lynch

zexen_lowe No Lynch          
c03n3nj0 No Lynch --- --- --- --- Doctor
dtewi (no vote) --- --- --- --- Mafia Doctor
SciFiBoy No Lynch --- --- --- --- Body Guard
nordlead (no vote) --- --- --- --- Werewolf Doctor
Azure15 (no vote) --- --- --- --- Doctor

@ FF

What I meant by "everyone" was insomniac. I may have exagerated more than one person because I counted WoW's confirmation as another person confirming it.

The part you said that didn't make sense: I meant that my act was an act of desperation as I have no doctors to protect me anymore. When I would have eventually found an anti town I would be surrendering my role anyways.

Again this is a big mistake. You're going to lynch a cop and give the WWs and Mafia more kills tonight.

As dsister said I'm just trying to make people aware of the whore because I feared I would have been night killed tonight without offering whatever help I have found.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Dammit, what's this. I come back and I read all this, and people even question my schedules?

Bah, for everyone to know, I GO TO CLASSES IN UNIVERSITY DURING THE NIGHT. So, don't complain if I'm not here.

I think everyone (specially hatmoza) is overlooking something here. 4 doctors have died, 2 pro town and two anti town. What are the odds all the doctors of the game dying in one night? Near zero. This shows something. There are much more doctors. I can't believe that if there are only 4 doctors they'd all die in one night, it's statistically improbable.

I know this sounds weird, but what if there are a lot of killing roles and a lot of protective roles? WoW isn't exactly a conventional mod, you saw round 5B. This might be another weird experiments.

I wanna see how Night 2 turns out and if more doctors appear.

As for today's lynching, everyone's piling on hatmoza, but I'm not fully convinced. Though I'm certain that he's wrong in there only being 2 doctors, that could be a slip we could use.

Told you he had classes.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Zexen in the last game all the masons ended up dieing in a day. Stuff happens. Though I have a sinking feeling that Azure15was modkilled

But they didn't die ALL in one night. And one was lynched because he defended the other who turned out to be mafia. So, it was 1-1-2, not 4 in one

There is a possibility a few of them were modkilled. Dtewi has not logged in for 6 days either.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Last game I used the tactic of swapping roles for Okey, not modkill. I trust WoW would have made the same if she wanted to modkill, that way the town loses a townie and not a doctor.

Zexen you can't possibly hold that against me, thinking there's only 2 doctors.

I was going to give up as I saw the votes gathering on me but if what Zexen says is true about the amount of doctors, I cannot just give up. You guys just have to believe I'm the cop. I promise you you will regret this lynch. Make use of me not kill me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson