By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Its odd how so many doctors were targeted at once though. How could everyone know who the doctors were....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I will also go for revenge to whoever killed me... >_>

/brains

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

/brains

What is that supposed to mean?

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

/brains

Oh you'll see.... you'll see all right...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

/brains

You didn't answer my question... >_>

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Well I thought about it and thought about it some more. The town is basically screwed, and it's going to be a race between mafia, werewolves, and the serial killer/s. I really doubt that there are more than 2 pro town doctors (I'm hoping for a godarn nurse). I was going to stay low and investigate one last night to help and find an anti town member before giving up my role but the odds aren't looking that well for me to survive another night with so many killing roles.

I am a cop and I investigated Darth last night but didn't get a result because I bumped into a prostitute according to WoW. So either I have amnesia, a hooker role has been introduced that targeted me, or darth is a prostitute that just sleeps with anyone who targets him.

I know I'm pretty much going to get killed tonight but I'm hoping that minimizes the deaths to at least one as both WW and mafia will target me. BUT if there is a nurse out there protect me! A body snatcher or alien, abduct me! Lets try to give the anti town members a hard time targetting me . Hopefully I can live long enough to get some scum.

VOTE DARTH

Not because I'm suspicious of you, just to get you talking buddy. It's your 1st game and we have no leads. Are you the prostitute?

I investigated you because I knew you would survive through the night.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

/brains

It means I will get my revenge through eating brains...

Gnizmo said:
Hatmoza has already said he will always try to kill Nordlead night one. As such I am currently the most suspicious of him. Also, who car bombed the hospital? That was messed up.

So 5 kills. 1 from mafia, 1 from werewolf, and 3 to be explained. 3 serial killers seems excessive. I am going to guess paranoid gun owner, vigilante, and a serial killer off the top of my head. This is not close to a comfortable call on my part, but it is my best guess.

I don't think the Paranoid Gun Owner actually gets night actions; it just retaliates against anyone that targets it.  

2 serial killers and a stupid vigilante seems the most likely to me offhand, although 1 SK and 2 stupid vigs is also possible, or something altogether different.   

I want to FoS Gnizmo.  I don't have a concrete reason or anything I could really even articulate clearly.  I just think that even after I've made adjustments for him being naturally suspicious he still seems suspicious to me, and I want to know if others feel the same way.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

/brains

It means I will get my revenge through eating brains...

Why would you want to do that.

Nintendo still doomed?

wow, thats alot of dead doctor :O

i really hate big games, they are scary.

going to bed now, see all in the morning

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)