By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

axumblade said:

Damn. If I hadn't been killed by TruckOSaurus, I would have had him lol...I had a feeling it was him but waited a night too long to check on him. >_<

nvm. damn whores. I didn't even know I slept with the whore. >_< I probably caught an STD. x.o

I'm clean. And don't act like you regret it... you payed me 4x the usual...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hehe we WON P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Sorry i got you killed Carl

There was a high chance that ur a bad guy, and the same time take the heat off my friends

Two things:

First, this proves that I am the good luck charm for my team. The first time I die early, we lose.

Second, I get to recycle this picture:

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

well what timing. Death Note just ended as well, and rather anti-climactically, IMO.

I think everyone's brains sort of melted by the 4th day or so. It started to get REALLY interesting in the end and then when the townies really had something going for them, they gave up and let Kira win again.

Hint: when I say that a game is getting interesting, it probably means that someone is suspecting the right person

Anyways, I think i will continue modding another Side Game.

This time, I will be making a V for Vendetta themed mafia game. (V being the Mafia Godfather, of course). It was a matter of time before I made one of thoes games, right?

If I were really good, I could have it end exactly on the 5th of november.

Wow, I really thought we wouldn't win after 2 "insane" role-claims, but I guess we did.

And bam, another MVP award (+ Most Deceptive) :P

I'm surprised I won the both times I played the bad guy (Death Note 1 and this round)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@Son1x

It was because you had great followers

Yes, exellent, I love it when a juicy plan works...

Anyays, I was loving my bus diver role but I got recruited and I couldn't resist teh money and teh temptations...