By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

lol, only the real doctor didn't protect me

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:
So... this makes 3 times in a row that I was the last standing mafia member.

4 if you count my debut role as a traitor.

And how many of those has the mafia won?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Ouch...sharp

Also, how come Dgc was mafia 4 times and I never was (only in the DN round)

Falcon095 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Atleast we posted...

4 ≈ One

zexen_lowe said:

Ouch...sharp

That makes no sense.

And I could have lasted longer if it wasn't for that darn bomb. lol

Anyways, Great Game WoW! I liked the craziness of it and the fact everyone had actual roles.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Ouch...sharp

That makes no sense.

Anyways, Great Game WoW! I liked the craziness of it and the fact everyone had actual roles.

I also liked the night and day descriptions. ^_^ Actually felt like an epic story insted of just "Mario and insomniac got killed by the bomb"

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:
zexen_lowe said:

Ouch...sharp

That makes no sense.

I also liked the night and day descriptions. ^_^ Actually felt like an epic story insted of just "Mario and insomniac got killed by the bomb"

@ supermario; Actually, you'd have only lasted a day longer since I targetted him too.

I was gonna say it's a shame I listened to my team, but when I saw that you were killed too, then I figured I was doomed anyway and we were just lucky we didn't send someone else to do it.

insomniac17 said:

@ supermario; Actually, you'd have only lasted a day longer since I targetted him too.

I was gonna say it's a shame I listened to my team, but when I saw that you were killed too, then I figured I was doomed anyway and we were just lucky we didn't send someone else to do it.

Yeah, at least we both blew up together, which was totally weird how it happened that way, Acevil had to die by himself.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:

Yeah, at least we both blew up together, which was totally weird how it happened that way, Acevil had to die by himself.

You gotta be the worst brothers ever >_> lol

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:

"At least we blew up together." Lol, we're not evil at all! We totally care about family! ^_^

But yeah, that was an awesome way to go. Poor Ace...