By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

axumblade said:
nen-suer said:
Psychiatrist!!!

Axum could have healed me

lol. I won't lie. I did target you to see what you were but then again, I never caught the killer. Also, my role turned to vanilla after finding out who the killer is. Sad thing is, I think I know who killed me. :D

Too bad I can't give any info now. I knew I should have trusted my guts and came clean the day nen died.

This thing is going so fast now. lol.

It was very slow and boring acctually

thats why i did what i did, its more FUN this way

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^^^

Yesterday you were the most suspicous person around after carl... I find this odd...

4 ≈ One

sabby_e17 said:

Alright guys, I have something to tell you.

Trucks is a Mafia, and I'm a cop.

This is the town's last chance to win the game.

So everyone, lets get rid of the Mafia.

Vote: Truck0Saurus

If there are only two townies left, killing the last mafia would end the game in favor of the cultists.

And I'm not sure if I believe you.  You could be a cultist trying to get a quick victory, or you could be mafia trying to survive to the end.

TruckOSaurus said:
sabby_e17 said:

And there I thought finding who to lynch today was going to be hard. I'm not mafia and it seems Carl was very wise when he said you were out for blood. (Sorry again Carl)

Vote: sabby_e17

As I said, your Mafia and I'm the cop. I was actually a Deputy but I turned into a cop after Hatmoza and Gnizmo died.

That post was directed at Sabby [I need to post faster...]

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I admit I was acting suspicious yesterday but that was because I felt that Carl was lying due to us already having so many doctors.

Trucks IS a Mafia, and its up to you to decide who to vote.

sabby_e17 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
sabby_e17 said:

And there I thought finding who to lynch today was going to be hard. I'm not mafia and it seems Carl was very wise when he said you were out for blood. (Sorry again Carl)

As I said, your Mafia and I'm the cop. I was actually a Deputy but I turned into a cop after Hatmoza and Gnizmo died.

Gnizmo was a deputy.  He was never a cop...

sabby_e17 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
sabby_e17 said:

So you were the deputy's deputy? Doesn't sound very plausible to me.

Signature goes here!

makingmusic476 said:
sabby_e17 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
sabby_e17 said:

Gnizmo was a deputy.  He was never a cop...

I know but after he died and the other cops died (Hatmoza and Dsister), I turned into a cop.

sabby_e17 said:
I admit I was acting suspicious yesterday but that was because I felt that Carl was lying due to us already having so many doctors.

Trucks IS a Mafia, and its up to you to decide who to vote.

And like I said, if he is mafia, and there are only two townies left, killing him would end the game in favor of the cultists.