By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 8 - Game Thread

Well.

I am pro-town, and i do have a special role. I don't want to reveal my role unless i REALLY have to. I just ask you trust me, and not trust the cultist.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Well.

I am pro-town, and i do have a special role. I don't want to reveal my role unless i REALLY have to. I just ask you trust me, and not trust the cultist.

We have nothing else to go on. You know where this leads.  Talk or you're dead.

So does everyone think Carl is telling the truth or is he a lying WW/Mafia?

Can cult members talk to each other at night? I'm very curious as to how nen-suer got the information on outlaw (and presumably Carl)

Signature goes here!

So, with 8 people left, it sounds as if you have
1 psycho
1 cult leader
1 mafia
1 reporter
What other roles are there? 4 doctors sounds about right.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Can cult members talk to each other at night? I'm very curious as to how nen-suer got the information on outlaw (and presumably Carl)

Cultists may speak with one another during the night in a manner similar to Mafia, Werewolves, and Masons.

*sigh*

Lynch me, and you lynch probably the last Doctor.

But hey, im dead whatever happens now anyway.

Who called it?

/psychic zombie

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Carl2291 said:
*sigh*

Lynch me, and you lynch probably the last Doctor.

But hey, im dead whatever happens now anyway.

Doctor? Are you sure?

100%?