4.  New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)

5.  Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)

Around the Network

1.No More Heroes 2(Wii)
2.Golden Sun 3(DS)
3.Metroid Other M(Wii)
4.Red Steel 2(Wii)
5.The Grinder(Wii)
Zelda Wii was actually my number 1 then I realised it probably didn't need my help....my vote right now would be insignificant...then I thought,hmm....GOLDEN SUN!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

1) New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)
2) Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
3) Mass Effect 2 (360)
4) Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
5) Golden Sun DS (DS)

1) Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
2) Alpha Protocol (360)
3) New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
4) Dragon Age: Origins (360)
5) Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

1. Dragon Age (PC)
2. God Of War Collection (PS3)
3. God of War III (PS3)
4. White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
5. Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

1.) Halo: Reach

2.) Modern Warfare 2

3.) Crackdown 2

4.) Splinter Cell: Conviction

5.) Alan Wake

All for the Xbox 360.

1. Modnation (ps3)

2. Final Fantasy XIII (ps3)

3. Gran Turismo 5 (ps3)

4. Heavy Rain (ps3)

5. MAG (ps3)

1. Tales of Graces (Wii)
2. FFCC: The Crystal Bearers (Wii)
3. Monster Hunter 3 (Wii)
4. Fragile (Wii)
5. Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)

Have I been the only one to vote for ARF?

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

I'm pretty sure I saw one other Arc Rise Fantasia vote somewhere..

1. Zelda Wii (Wii)
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
3. Metroid Other M (Wii)
4. Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
5. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Wii)