By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - L4D 2 Boycott Officially Over

lulz. Shio, do you need a shoulder to cry on?

Around the Network

I think the problem isn't support for L4D but that who's going to play it when the sequel is also available?

yo_john117 said:

About time this foolishness was over....

why was it foolishness? they strengthened developer/publisher/comminity relations. They also pushed Valve into putting more support behind the first L4D. While they didn;t accomplish managing to at least make L4D2 cheaper and more worth buying day one as $30 would be a more reasonable price.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@Shio

I would have probably gotten less posts in the PC section. I want them VG$

Wait! People still play video games on PC? What is this 1995?

OT: If this boycott did get the new DLC created or the matchmaking done, then I guess I am glad they did it.

Around the Network

@Crashdown77

LOL!!!!

And i agree im glad they did boycott it, if it did get us DLC and match making.

Wait i thought L4D1 had MatchMaking? What is match making? Isnt it where they put you with random people?

The microsoft forum is appropriate for anything about l4d in general. The only way to play it is with a microsoft console, or a microsoft operating system. There are of course pc specific things (like user made campaigns) but this and the achievements that were posted yesterday apply to both versions of the game.

Glad to hear the boycott is over. I'm not sure I ever agreed with their rallying cry, but I definitely saw where they were coming from about Valve supporting their products. As long as L4D2 takes everything I already love about L4D and makes it better, you'll get no complaints from me. L4D is already my favorite game this gen, the second will probably have me hooked for years.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

@Garnett: 4v4 matchmaking, L4D doesn't have that yet.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Thank goodness this is over.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

@ameratsu

What does that mean? Does it mean that me and 3 other friends can go into a lobby and join a game?