By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any gay dating advice?

Good boy Wessie. It seems you've found a keeper!

Now fuck him already! jk.

Around the Network

I didn't think you could call it a date without fucking at the end... or at the beginning... or during.

Interesting concept :P

BTW the guy seems cute. Im 23 and my BF of 2 years is 32.

As an added note Wessle, I wouldn't start making demands if I were you. I would be very surprised if he would bother with the hassle or bowing to the whims of a 17yr old, unless he has emotional problems or something, or is also very inexperienced with guys and just wants to screw around a bit with someone as inexperienced as he.

Also Wessle, have you checked if there are any Ninja training places locally? i had friends in High School that did Ninjitsu after school, they had camps and everything.

I didn't believe them at first, but the were 100% serious and had uniforms with masks and everything. I went along to watch one afternoon, and it was just a variety of martial arts with the training dude telling them about all ninja stuff.

@nintendo

He is experienced sexually with guys, he just hasn't ever been in a relationship situation with a guy.

I don't think I'm demanding too much...

Local ninja or martial arts training is way too expensive.

Dear lord, apart from the level headed guys, this thread is either filled with the hate mongering types or the sexually insecure, unsure and frustrated. Blissful isn't it?

Anyway, after reading through most of it, I'd say you are taking things in a good direction, Wessle. You're taking things calmly and getting to know him. That would have been my advice had I caught this thread earlier.

I will add, however, that sweet and nice as he might be behaving towards you, I'm still convinced he's mostly interested in sex. Not that there is anything wrong with it, if he is frontal about it and you agree to the terms. Surely, time will tel.

Have fun and enjoy the thrills, safely, whichever the outcome.

He probably is mostly interested in sex, but I'm interested in sex and sex is the reason I entered into a relationship. I have a lot of sexual tension and it bothers me, it sometimes makes me tired or depressed, but having a boyfriend makes my sexual tension go away, even though I'm not having sex with him yet. It's weird.

I'd be glad to let this guy take my virginity... Mmm I want his big manly hands touching me all over.

I might be seeing him tonight.

Around the Network

Have you ever felt like something was wrong with you because you were gay? I did for a long time. That's something I hate about straight people, they don't understand that it's not something you can just "switch off" and live a "happy straight life." Luckily, the people that I surround myself with don't think like that, but I've come across people who do.

WessleWoggle said:
He probably is mostly interested in sex, but I'm interested in sex and sex is the reason I entered into a relationship. I have a lot of sexual tension and it bothers me, it sometimes makes me tired or depressed, but having a boyfriend makes my sexual tension go away, even though I'm not having sex with him yet. It's weird.

I'd be glad to let this guy take my virginity... Mmm I want his big manly hands touching me all over.

so. you are virgin??. how old are you?

WessleWoggle, I know that you're bisexual, but you've seemed almost solely gay since the cousin thread. Do you still like girls?

luisgvm said:
WessleWoggle said:

From what I've gathered thus far he is a virgin, and he's 17 years old. Hope that...helps?

tedsteriscool said:
luisgvm said:
WessleWoggle said:

From what I've gathered thus far he is a virgin, and he's 17 years old. Hope that...helps?

jejeje. yes it helps thank you. well wesslewoggle try to wait until you feel is right. trust me i say this for experience. i lost my virginity in a way i am not very proud of jajaja. and overall my first time was not good at all. just wait. and if you feel this guy is the real deal then do it. do it with someone who you like and viceversa.