By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any gay dating advice?

dtewi said:
Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
is that Seece in 9 years?

Ugh, I was having this convo with Machina. Just like Ashtun Kutcher, I'm gonna get better with age, not worse!

Well, there's no way to go from nothing other than up.

Dtewi your parents may tell you that, but I'm afraid it's only going to go down for you.

Whoops, I couldn't understand you, I was holding this big giant mirror when you said that post.

Shouldn't be mirrors in your house, someone might get cut

Around the Network
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

Ugh, I was having this convo with Machina. Just like Ashtun Kutcher, I'm gonna get better with age, not worse!

you shower with money too?

I wish

tedsteriscool said:
31 year old? That's a bit creepy imo. I met a guy online a couple months ago and we have been in a relationship for about 2 weeks now. He's wonderful! Contrary to what they tell you, there are far less pedos online than actual guys looking for a boyfriend.

You never told us

i'm 20 and i almost dated a dude in his 30s. he was (and i think still is) a manager at gamestop. one nice thing about being younger is that they usually are pretty set financially so they like to pay for you. and i am totally ok with that. call me a golddigger but it's nice to get a break from the bill every now and then. very nice guy though, i just didn't see myself with someone 10+ years older than me, but hey, if he floats your boat, sail him : P.

tedsteriscool said:
31 year old? That's a bit creepy imo. I met a guy online a couple months ago and we have been in a relationship for about 2 weeks now. He's wonderful! Contrary to what they tell you, there are far less pedos online than actual guys looking for a boyfriend.

I thought u denied this?

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Seece said:
dtewi said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

Well, there's no way to go from nothing other than up.

Dtewi your parents may tell you that, but I'm afraid it's only going to go down for you.

Whoops, I couldn't understand you, I was holding this big giant mirror when you said that post.

there's hope for you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I talked to him on the phone. He sounds pretty cool, normal, and non-creepy so far.

SimonSaysFYou said:
i'm 20 and i almost dated a dude in his 30s. he was (and i think still is) a manager at gamestop. one nice thing about being younger is that they usually are pretty set financially so they like to pay for you. and i am totally ok with that. call me a golddigger but it's nice to get a break from the bill every now and then. very nice guy though, i just didn't see myself with someone 10+ years older than me, but hey, if he floats your boat, sail him : P.

ewwwwwwwwww

Seece said:
tedsteriscool said:

You never told us

lol, didn't feel the need to.

WessleWoggle said:
I talked to him on the phone. He sounds pretty cool, normal, and non-creepy so far.

Just make sure the first time you meet is in an open, public area. Just to be safe.