By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS: Shift is the WORST racing game i have played this gen.

The A.I. is the DIRTIEST i have ever come across in a racer in living memory.

You can be winning a race for 4 out of 5 laps and driving FLAWLESSLY...... and then out of the blue............ WHACK....!!!!!!!!!!!!! the A.I. hits you from BEHIND and guess who spins out of control and loses the race........ thats right, ME.

This game is absolute GARBAGE............ how on earth it is at 84 on metacritic is BEYOND me.

I have completed the NFS world tour........... so i believe i'm in a good position to judge it before anyone thinks i have barely played it.

Even NFS: pro street is better than this shite............ And thats saying somthing.

Around the Network

yahh its crap i traded i in after 3 days, ea sucks they ruined such a great franchise.

They should take it back to the old days with good ole cops chasing me, spent many hours on the ps1 with my Lamborghini diablo.

I guess you haven't played Lost: Via Domus...

Yea they need a nfs hot pursuit. I got to the second turn in the demo and shut my ps3 off. It sucked so bad.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Around the Network
Fame_Mcswagg said:
Yea they need a nfs hot pursuit. I got to the second turn in the demo and shut my ps3 off. It sucked so bad.

+ 100

The last GREAT NFS game was NFS: Hot pursuit 2. (And when was that released? like 2002?)

Most wanted and Undercover were good, but nothing touches Hot pursuit 2.

twesterm said:

Theres driving sections in LOST? (Sorry, i have never watched that series)

If they are anything like Shift then that ALONE would put me off ever buying it.

I guess Most Wanted will be the last good Need For Speed.

NFS Underground had the same problem--- A.I would come back out of nowhere and knock you out of the race with one nudge, causing you to spin out of control and never come back. I still had fun completing that game though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Ronster316 said:
twesterm said:

Theres driving sections in LOST? (Sorry, i have never watched that series)

If they are anything like Shift then that ALONE would put me off ever buying it.

Ah lol, I completely missed the racing part in the subject line.  XD

I'm confused though. Shift has a big improvement in reviews over Undercover (which you said you liked), but you don't like it. Any other issues besides the A.I? I've kind of grown out of racing games.