By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which place you think the next GTA should use?

i would welcome a cut down USA with all the cities of the past games. liberty, vice, Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas with some added. like SA but even bigger.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

They should do it in Houston.

It cant be in london, because England has strict gun laws right? Well thats out, Detroit FTW! Murder capital of the world!

I agree with GTA Rio de Janeiro, plenty of material to work with. And would be cool to cross ipanema towards rocinha during a mission, or going trough Flamengo "Aterro"with the Pão de Açucar in front of you. Better yet, imagine killing a politician or a Drug lord in the "Cristo Redentor" or something like that, awesome possibilities.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Beijing

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
FootballFan said:
Have to be London.

If they stay in America i fear they would kill the series....

Explain?  

All 3 from last gen were in "American" cities, so why would it kill the series if it was in another one?

I feel they have gone as far as they can with it being in America. A change would be good for the series, dont get me wrong i loved the Vice City, San Andreas and GTA4 but i feel its time for a change.

Garnett said:

It cant be in london, because England has strict gun laws right? Well thats out, Detroit FTW! Murder capital of the world!

More relaxed than most of the world. Well apart from America obviously. Farmers tend to be steriotyped to having guns so i bet a fair few do.

@Football fan

I mean that carrying guns is illegal in England, which means only knifes and blunt objects.

Garnett said:

@Football fan

I mean that carrying guns is illegal in England, which means only knifes and blunt objects.

lol its not legal to carry around a knife either. I think you will find its not legal in most countries in the world to carry around a weapon.

Since when has it stopped people from having guns in videogames in England anyway, GTA London they had guns and Resistance1 people had all sorts of non blunt weapons.

How about the land of Canadia? Who wants to run around and cause chaos in Quebec? Maybe we could beat down Avril Lavinge and steal a Zamboni and drive it over Skatchewan? There's too many here in the US of A. I actually liked the joke idea from IGN about a new one in Australia.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*