By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I can't believe what slobs some of you people are!!!!

sega4life said:
justinian said:
@sega4life

I think you are doing a great job but don't ever work in the food industry.

everything I said was a joke..

I would never do something like that, ever..

I did work in the food industry, I'm the most sanitized person I know.

I have a hand washing, three showers a day, compulsive disorder..

I even wash every fork, spoon, knife, dish, pan, before I cook or eat, I take my own utensils to restaurants sometimes..

Take a shower!!!!:))))))))))))))))

Around the Network

I read the manual for the game when I get the game, and I never put it back in the case. Sorry.

justinian said:

@Sega4life

C'mon dude. I know that.

I know.. lol

Cheebee said:

That's... kind of awkward too, you know. :p

I know.. lol

kutasek said:

Take a shower!!!!:))))))))))))))))

I just did.. lol

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

ew what a slob the OP is.

Buying 2nd hand games when you never know where the games have been before you have it. I mean dam someone with some serious desease could have been spitting on the back of that shit lol

Whats my point the isnt one. Just like this thread.

Its one big far circle

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I have seen some pretty disgusting game cases before, my friend even had crumbs in the manual.

Alas I only buy brand new, shrink wrapped.

Around the Network

Lol..
GS charges the same amout for a used game and a new game ? WHAT A RIP-OFF !

Used games usually $5 cheaper then the new games. And 10% off with an edge card. I don't know how you figure they're the same price. But I do agree, I hate scratched ass games and missing instructions.

I hate lending games to my friends, I ALWAYS get the case back all sticky and fucking rough.. I love having it smooth and brand new.. but NOOO idk wtf my friends do..

mM

A lot of young kids don't care, and if you have young brothers/ sisters it certainly isn't easy to keep them in perfect condition.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I have the consistency of touching my penis when im in my room, and I always shake people's hands afterwards

mM