By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Where am I ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Like I said in the Soriku VS Montana thread. I didn't read many of Montana's posts but if I reading one it always sound that arrogant/aggressive like his first comment in this thread;

Anyway don't know you CKMLB but welcome back.

Yah apologies Ck. for going off on a tangent there. Welcome back

welcome back!

It's good to see some old members returning.

DMeisterJ recently, now ckmlb (welcome back).

I hope fkusumot and AoA return some day, as well.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Leo should use his old avi with the spiral thing on its head for old times sake lol

WTF?

mM

excellent maybe this is the begin of change

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Welcome back also.

I have been in the process of delurking for the lsat several months myself. I remember you were one of the old hands by the time I got here.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

leo-j said:
Serious_frusting said:
Leo should use his old avi with the spiral thing on its head for old times sake lol

WTF?

you know the profile picture od the dude with the long purple/blue hair and the spiral on the head

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
leo-j said:
Serious_frusting said:

WTF?

you know the profile picture od the dude with the long purple/blue hair and the spiral on the head

can you please show me the picture? o-O

mM